Gossip or is it...

Staring at her eyes had done it, or maybe it was her backside as she entered the car. I think it was the kiss back in her office, the dreams maybe...Whatever it was it had led me to ravishing this poor lady just to see her unrafled and my did I get to see...Her eyes were still unfocused and her hair was in a frenzy,her cheeks were slightly tinted and there was such a musky scent in the air that made me hunger for more."It seems we won't have a problem ...making this child love." I told her with a smile across my face.
She seemed not to have heard me for some time and then when my words registered in her mind she started struggling to get up.Anger in her eyes. Her reaction made me smile a bit further."you..." her words stopped as we were both attacked by the outside heat.My driver had opened the door and I adjusted my clothes before stepping out and giving him a smile and a look.Being as efficient as ever he turned and walked back to the front so as to allow my future wife some privacy.I had already decided I was to marry her for the company and for my own bloody self. I took her hand and helped her out and savoured the feeling of her hand in mine.Everything seemed suddenly intimate between us.She looked to be thinking the same as she avoided my eyes in earnest and tried pulling her hand away but I was having non of that.I pulled her to me and burrowed her face in my shoulder as I knew what would come next. No sooner had we started walking towards Shali's that blind light started flashing in my eyes along with loud click sounds. She started struggling in my arms probably trying to figure out what was happening. Putting my lips next to her ear I quickly summarized that the paparazzi had found us .Her body stiffened and I wondered if she hated being seen with me before I remembered how private she was."keep your head on me sweetheart,it's ok, nothing will happen." Thankfully she obeyed and I was so thoroughly relieved. Rubbing her back I felt her relax and I led her into Shali's all the way to the private rooms of the ground second floor.Her rigid body had relaxed fully by the time we were taking our seats and the waiter brought our meal although I did not remember ordering anything.

I hated having my life put out to the public especially because I knew my mum would see the pictures. She haunted and tracked my every move with such precision that left me scarred.To say our relationship was not great would be the biggest understatement.We fought and were at each other's throats 3/4 times.I had cut ties with her 5 years ago when after breaking up with Taylor,my ex boyfriend, she choose to listen to his side of things and totally ignored me trying to make me listen only to her as she bickered telling me to get back with him that instant. Since then she had googled hired PIs and got her hands on every magazine she could that had my name and later clled or left messages telling me how disappointed she was. I had since maintained as private a life as the word dictates to not feed her with anything me and had not spoken to her since. Now with today's photos of me in a man's arms only God knows what would happen. My body was so tensed that I had to force myself to relax least i break a bone on my next step.Ico was explaining to me what was happening and had suddenly brushed his lips on my temple.Instead of freezing in place my body melted and relaxed as he put an arm on my back and soothed me.I did not even realise we were inside Shali's until Martin brought us food.Seeing the plate of small Kenyan cuisines made me smile and I gave him my full thanks. Martin had always been my favorite of all Shali's stuff.He was sweet and kind and warm and ever stuffing me with food.He was the head chef but whenever he knew I was coming he would bring the good personally and dictate what I was to have first. He had even served Ico a plate as well before retreating quietly to give us privacy. The second floor of Shali's was an exclusive only area. It had a huge dinning table of leather and Kenyan nahogany in the middle that would have made the place very imposing but to soften it 5 small two sitter tables were set all around the corners of the room strategically avoiding one wall that was covered in Kenyan art of different tribal men and some features that were specifically Kenyan like Mt.Kenya, the taita hills and the rift valley. Shali had personally flew a renowned artist to Kenya and back just so she could have a 'little piece of home' with her. The walls had dispased with the usual electric lights and had Coastal crafted lamps with candles to put a soft glow to the room and the large glass window on the opposite side of the painted wall brought in enough natural light during the day along with the small spaces on the roof that had classicly cut glass spaces.I caught Ico staring at the place as if he couldn't get enough of it and bit back a smile."It has that effect on everyone you know.It makes you feel small yet comfortable, at home but in an exotic land, and the smell of cooking fills your nostrils to the extent that you want to eat all you can.Its clever really and only Shali knows what it is that she did because even I don't. Though I think its the light trick. " i whispered to him conspiratorily. He looked startled then burst into a chuckle and I swear I had never heard anything better.I then started telling him about the food on his plate and from which side of Kenya it came from.He ate each piece with such interest and obvious pleasure it was difficult to believe he had never had any before.By the time Martin came by with dessert ,Ico turned down and declared himself too stuffed to eat anymore. Martin persisted by giving him a taste of his ice cream earth cake and I could tell the moment of wonder on Ico's face.I laughed at him as he went on and on about how he could taste the earth as if it were raining and the smell filled the air. He gave Martin such a large tip that made him uncomfortable and I had to convince Martin to take it.
"I guess we better get to it then" , he told me after Martin had left. "Listen I fid my research and have decided to marry you as you wish and give you a child, an act which I will enjoy supremely mi amor," he paused just to make me blush and although I had know he would agree the joy I felt was so intense that I bubbled up and down on my seat.His eyes flashed with laughter at my excitement but he refrained from commenting. "You too will have to agree to something though my sweet," once I stopped my excitement and looked at him he continued. "You will agree to stay with me until Our child is atleast 1 year old and then we shall always co parent and share equal time and responsibilities with our child IF we do separate," I started interrupting him but he gave me such a look that I kept quiet. "And i said separate sweethear because you and I shall never get divorced,Ever.Once we say I do we are locked for life and there will be no divorces or re marriages until death do us part ,do you understand. Marry me Iri,and you will be mine forever,as I will be yours.I promise"
My mind was spinning. This was surely not what I haf planned but I was not planning to get married again either and besides the reason why I badly wanted to get married instead of an insermination was because I wanted to be able to tell my child he had an origin not that he fell from the sky or tube for that matter and Ico was ready to be a dad too and to love our son. I chewed on my lip and when i broke out of my trance I saw Ico on the floor with one knee bent and a ring on his fingers.My eyes must have widened because he chuckled and asked me to marry him if I could.I didn't know I had said ys until I felt the weight of the rings on my finger.It was so beautiful I felt a slight shock go through my body.I was officially engaged. The ring had a large emerald black diamond detailing and a thin clasp that I was unsure if it was silver or platinum and an accompanying one with black diamond stones.