We promise.

The day of the wedding was an actually beautiful event.I had won a white lace and silk gown that was stitched to my skin with a long trail and lacy back.Ico standing from the front had looked at me as if he was pleased with my appearance although he couldn't fool me as Shali walked me down the aisle .For the past week he had been scarce blaming office work but whenever he was around me he seemed edgy.I wondered again if I had experienced an episode after seeing Justin.
Seeing as I remembered nothing of what happened next.
The voice in my head groans then exhaustedly informing me to get it over with already.
Ico had build us or bought us a nice place large enough to host a small chapel inside and that was where our wedding was.
I turned my eyes to his and was surprised by the depth of emotion in his eyes as he said his vows his voice grave and full of promise with simple words of "to love only you, all of you,till death part us "
The kiss I received was so possessive that I forgot we were in company.
He held my back as we left the chapel and we walked the small way through the gardens into the mansion that would be our house.
I loved the medieval design of the house with modern furnishings and large windows.
At the porch he had put fresh paint for me to engeave my handprints at the door.With a large wood craving under of Mrs.Ico Giovanelli for all to see.
It somehow felt so permanent seeing especially as we were to divorce after the baby is conceived.

Shali seemed to attack Kayla constantly but I was pleased to note no flying plates.
Even Justin had come but I didn't feel comfortable with him.
We danced and danced and it felt fabulous to be in my husband's arms and the press had a field day.
They took pictures of our home to our wedding to every guests.
Later on I saw an article on our wedding that made it sound extra romantic with all the secret location and hand engraving and being in our house for the first time.The pictures in the magazine had been beautiful and you could think we truly were in love.
On our wedding night Ico came to where I had slept in the guest room and carried my tired self into the master bedroom declaring feelingly that his wife slept at his side.He had snuggled me up to me, kissed me thoroughly and thankfully bed me goodnight.
I had been so nervous about tonight all day and it had somehow made me tensed.For all the talk of pregnancy I was not especially excited about the making of the child, seeing as I was still miraculously a virgin and was terrified of the pain.

I felt myself being pulled out of my sleep with tender skin.Smiling I turned into my the man I knew would do this. Going with routine I tucked my self into his warmth and dragged him into bed with me but instead of hearing the 'wake up siz" that I was waiting for I got a "mi amor?" that bolted me upright on the bed as I realized I was no longer in my home country or with my brother but a husband in Italy.
Ico smiled at my obvious disconcertion and I watched him from under my eyelashes.Feeling extremely shy and when his eyes shifted to my lips I bit them instinctively and saw his eyes narrow before he reached out for me and I thought I hope I don't have morning breath,yet instead of kissing me he attatched the sensitive skin on my neck and had me breathing heavily in seconds.
He slowly moved lower and lower and nuzzled my clivage which was showing in my provocative nighties and I could hardly breathe but when he pressed his lips on my swollen nipple and ran them across it I did not breath.
Chuckling he reached up and finally gave me a searing kiss pulling my lip into his teeth and then planting a quick oeak on my lips.
"Good morning? " he said his voice sounding husky and silky.
My lungs forced me to take in some air and I felt myself blush, then noticing his shirtless form my eyes roamed over his toned body and landed on his flexing back immediately I thought wow if this is how I wake up,imagine feeling those muscles move beneath your hands and then ofcourse I thought when they would move beneath my arms and an acute picture of him doing what he was just doing and I mean before the kiss on my lips and after the one on my neck, filled my mind and I saw myself reach out for him,not to push him away but to hold him there, and I actually moaned and realized I was biting my lip.
He chuckled and gave me a heated look.
Good Lord! I jumped off the bed and ran into the bedroom to the sounds of his increased chuckled.
I paused turned to him, nervous about what I wanted to do, quickly unzipped my lingerie and stepped out of it when I saw his breathing increase I bit my lip gave him my most sultry look,lips pouting my eyes conveying exactly what I was thinking and said "good morning Ico."before closing the door behind me.
I heard him curse stuffled a laugh and locked the door before setting my shower.