Chapter 1

(This is set after they saved the world from Loki(He is still on earth though))

-Bruce's POV-

I now owned a small apartment because Tony didn't want me in his house any more. He didn't say it like that but, he kept hinting about places for sale. Everybody has settled down now Tony and Pepper had a little boy now and Clint and Natasha have just got married, I'm the only one who hasn't got anybody.

I had thought about getting into a relationship but was scared people wouldn't want to know about the real me once they found out I'm Hulk. Kids also get scared of me easily but, I have never tried looking.The big guy inside me perked up when I said about a kid. It seemed that he liked the idea. I thought it over, the others would probably say no and tell me that I would scare them. I decided to do it anyway and not tell them.

The first home I went to was okay but, everybody there were more interested in the toys put around for them to play with. The second one I went to was nice but, there were better people then me to go to. The third one I went to seemed to be terrible. There were kids running about everywhere and it was a mess. Just as I was leaving I saw a little girl sitting by herself looking sad. I couldn't just leave her sad so I went over to talk to her.

-Normal POV(is Felicity)-

I was sitting in the corner like I usually do when a big man came up to me. He said, "Hello, I'm Bruce who are you?" I replied back, "I'm Felicity. You don't have to talk to me, nobody likes me and everybody who visits doesn't want someone who's quiet." He looked a bit shocked but said to me, "Would you looks to come home with me? I like you." I simply said, "Yes" before running off to get my bag.

When I came back down again I saw him standing by the reception desk where the lady was trying to look sad but had a small smile on her face anyway. I thought to myself that I never really liked her anyway.

We walked outside for me to see a limo. I looked at it questioningly until he said, "I have rich friends." I thought to myself on the journey that it would be easy to get weapons by being rich. It was sad that I knew this but, it was there fault. When the limo stopped I ran outside but, stopped when I realized that he might not want me to run about. He didn't comment on my sudden stop and just causally walked past me. He said, "We'll do your room tomorrow ok?" I nodded my head.

3 months later

We had been to the zoo which I had loved, to the cinema and to the swimming pool. I had also been told by daddy about the big green guy that can sometimes take control of him. I still told him that he was a good guy as Hulk didn't want me to get hurt or get taken away. Suddenly the doorbell rang. I could hear daddy telling me not to answer it but I didn't listen like usual.

When I opened it I saw a lady with red hair, a man with his arm around her and another man who looked a bit out of place was there. I gave them my best uncomfortable stare so that they all decided to take an interest in the floor. I said coldly, "What are you doing here?" daddy came at that point to save them. When he looked at them I saw a range of emotions go through his eyes. The two that stood out the most was the type of love friends get and worry.

I shouted at them, "Sorry, I don't like strangers!" Before I ran off.

-Bruce's POV-

I heard the doorbell ring and heard Feli running to get it. I shouted at her like usual knowing she wasn't going to listen. I imagined her doing the stare to whoever opened the door. When I got there though I was surprised to see Nat, Clint and Tony. They all looked at me whilst Feli ran off to her room. I didn't really like it when she went to her room though because it had somehow managed to gain a lock. I hadn't put it there so I wasn't quite sure.

I motioned for them all to come in just as I was about to start explaining to them Feli ran in screaming and crying, she jumped up into my arms whilst I just rocked her silently. When she had finally calmed down enough she said quietly to me, "There's a really big spider in my room and it won't get out and then it stuck it's tongue out at me."

I looked at her trying very hard not to laugh and be serious about the problem. I told her, "Well if this big spider sticks it's tongue out at you, you should do it back." As she gave me a look which meant that she was going to do that and ran off.

Nat looked at me again. I sighed as I started to explain, "I needed someone who could love me even with knowing what I am. She was in a care home all alone with no family and yet she still told me that I was wasting my time talking to her and that I would have better luck with the other kids." They looked at me shocked before Tony asked, "She knows about you?" I nodded my head.

Nat decided that there was to much tension in the air right then and asked me Why she was crying, I said, "She's scared of spiders." They all were looking like they were going to start laughing at that. I then asked them, "Do you want to meet her?"