Chapter 5

-Fury POV-

Bruce called and said that he needed the ship I thought it was pretty weird seeing as he's never called before but I said I we would do anything for any of the Avengers if they asked. So I did what he asked. I ordered the pilot to bring the ship to where he had said and waited for his arrival.

I waited for about 10 mins before all the Avengers except for Thor boarded. Bruce walked on last carrying something carefully in his arms. When I looked closer I saw that it was a little girl. I gasped out of reaction and looked at Bruce. He gave me a glare and said, "It wasn't Hulk. She's my little girl and she was kidnapped." I looked at him again before calling through my walkie-talkie for some nurses.

-Bruce POV-

She was taken away by some nurses whilst Fury came over to me. He said, "So when did this happen?" I sighed and explained, "I adopted her about 3 months ago. We all went to the zoo this morning because she loves it there but looked terrified when we went. We got home and then I heard her screaming for me in the middle of the night so I went to find her and she was being taken from me by this creature. Now could you pleas tell me where she is as she is scared easily." Fury motioned to a door and I went through it to find her lying on a bed. She looked so small and young like that and it took all my strength to not cry. Seeing that she was safe though I went to find Nat as really she knew best.

-Nat POV-

She was taken away with nurses as I just stood there doing nothing. After about 10 mins though Bruce came and found me looking terrible he started crying onto me and pouring out his heart that he felt that he had failed his duties as a dad and that he had let everybody down whilst I tried to comfort him. He pulled himself together after that and said a small, "Sorry" to me. We sat down silently and waited for more news.

We had been sitting there for the whole night and everyone else had joined us halfway through. We were all now quite tired but none of us could get to sleep not knowing anything. I was then pulled out of my thoughts when I heard an earsplitting scream coming from her room. She had the doctor pinned up against the wall when we ran in but then collapsed onto the ground crying. Bruce ran over to her not caring about the doctor as his first priority was his Felicity. I walked over to the doctor to see if her was alright. He was laying on the floor gasping for air when I asked him, "What happened?" He gasped out to me, "Needle....Her wake up.....Strangle me..." I called in a nurse to take him out whilst I made everyone leave except for me, Bruce Bruce and Felicity.

I looked her in the eye once she had calmed down and told her, "What happened?" She looked at me with scared round eyes and told me and Bruce quietly, "They used to hurt me."

-Bruce POV-

When she quietly uttered, "They used to hurt me." Hulk nearly went on a rampage. I only managed to restrain him by saying that if we don't listen now we might never know what happened to her.

-Felicity POV-

I woke up to a man dressed in a doctor's outfit. I started screaming at him and pinned him up against the wall. In his hand was a needle when I saw that I broke down. Daddy and his friends then ran in and I ran to daddy. He held me safe so nobody could get me. Once I had recovered from my breakdown Nat told me she wanted to know what happened. I said in the loudest voice I could manage, "They used to hurt me." I felt daddy arms stiffen when I said that and Nat looked a bit odd. She wanted to know more though, I could tell. I decided that I could trust them all enough and said quietly, "Mummy died whilst having me and my other daddy didn't want me. He sold me after just being a few hours old to some stranger. He took me to a strange place where scary creatures liked to hurt me. I ran away from there when I was 7. I don't want to go back there. They hurt me and laughed. Please don't let me go." I was crying at the end of my speech along with Nat and daddy was rocking me. I fell asleep on him after a few mins.