Chapter 2

-Normal POV-

I ran to my room to see Ace my pet kitten on my bed. I liked talking to him as I could tell him everything and I could be sure that he wouldn't spill them. Daddy didn't exactly know I had him ever since I took him in off the streets and I was afraid that he would say no. Just as I was about to say hello to him I saw a huge spider. It laughed at me and then stuck it's tongue out. I ran out the room screaming. Daddy told me to stick my tongue back at it so I did. It ran off after that.

Daddy opened my door just then. I was glad that Ace had decided to curl up under my bed or he would have seen him. He took me to the living room where the people where. They were big like the people who hurt me so I stayed with daddy.

He told me the lady was called Natasha and she was married to Clint and the other man was Tony. I still was afraid of them even if daddy trusted them. The woman called Natasha kept giving me worried looks. In the end I got so tired I fell asleep on daddy.

-Bruce's POV-

I came into her room and asked her if she would like to meet everyone. She came with me but clung onto me like I was her life line all the time. She was finally too tired to keep her eyes open any more and fell asleep on me. I asked Nat, Why did you keep looking at Feli?" She looked at me and said sadly, "She is completely terrified, I have seen people like this before and somebody has to do it, it doesn't just appear" I sighed and said, "I know. I don't think her past on the file is right. It said she had a family up until she was 5 then they died in a car crash. She doesn't seem to act like it's real though."

I went and put her to bed after that to be surprised to find a kitten on the bed. It looked at Feli who I had put down nearly squashing it before cuddling up to her. It looked well fed though and it knew it's way around.

I wasn't outside to tell the others sadly, "She's got a kitten. It cuddled up to her so I know it's hers. it also looks well fed so I know she hasn't been eating enough. I am just sad that she didn't tell me I would've let her keep it but, I think she was scared to ask." They all gave me sympathetic looked.

Tomorrow I decided I would take her to the zoo again as she had liked it there. I asked the others if they would like to come and they said yes. We would all meet there.