Chapter 14

-Tony POV-

I came and found Bruce this morning and told him the operation would take place today. He seemed a bit anxious even though he was trying not to show it. Felicity appeared halfway through I was talking but I didn't want to scare her so I walked out to let Bruce explain.

I got ready to do it as well as the doctors as I was the best person to do it even if I didn't have a medical degree. After waiting a while an unconscious Feli came in with a nurse. We all managed to do the operation without any complications. After it was done I went out and found Bruce who was waiting for Feli. I told him it had went well and you could see him become more relaxed at that. I went to go and get some food for them both as Bruce probably hadn't eaten and Feli might be hungry.

-Felicity POV-

When I woke up I felt really funny all over and something felt as if it was missing. I then realized that I now have an Arc Reactor in me and that my body didn't hurt. Once I had been sitting there for 5 minutes and was getting bored, Daddy and Tony came in.

Daddy came over to me smiling whilst Tony walked in after letting me reunite with him. Tony asked, "So how do you feel?" I smiled and said, "Great....and hungry!!!" He smirked and let me have the food he was holding and I ate it all which I was very happy with.

When I met everyone else on main deck after changing Fury was there and said he had to make an announcement. He gave a dramatic pause before saying, "The place that Miss. Banner was taken to has been demoliahed and any remaining connections will soon be taken care of." Cheers erupted all around me and I smiled knowing that nobody else would have to suffer what I went through.

I grew up with a good family and went on to become a part-time vet and shield agent.

The end.

_____________________________

You can accept this as the end or in the near future an alternate sequel will appear with Felicity in her teenage years. Please comment if you would like to read this to know whether I should place it up quicker.