INFORMATION ABOUT THE MAIN CHARACTER

Name: Shuichi Kira, but for pretty much most of the story, Kagami Taiga.

Appearance (Doesn't look like Kagami at all...) : A lithe body that is flexible and easy to move. Long bright blinding red hair that reaches thighs. Hot pink/red slightly almond shape eyes with sharp eyelashes. Pale fair skin. Yes, is often mistaken as a girl. A fashion trend starter. Popular because he looks like a Prince.

Personality: Pretty much always calm. When in public he puts on a prince-like attitude. Sometimes mischievous. Since he's living life twice and knows what goes on in KnB, pretty wise in a way. Polite when wants to. Though smiles slightly rarely, and never actually laughed. He can be playful and can make people dance to his own tune. Though he doesn't get angry or annoyed often (probably), when he snaps it scares the fuck out of everyone while Akashi is usually amused (though first time is happened it certainly did send shivers down Akashi's spine) Lazy all around.

Occasionally, he has a clingy childish act. Usually when he wants something.

Hobbies (Besides basketball): His new body allows him to move easily since its light and lithe. He plays a number of different kind of instruments (hey, he was deaf, its amazing for him to hear again) but he excels at piano, violin, flute, and the erhu the most. He also enjoys photography and art in particular (beautiful things). Since he was crippled in his previous life, he uses his legs to the fullest in all kinds of sports and goes running daily. Also does dance and acrobatics. Reading. Cooking. Made his own fighting ninja style.

Weakness: You can bribe him with beautiful shiny stuff (jewelry, music boxes, stained glass figurines, paintings, etc)

Fears: That's a secret. But definitely not dogs. - Kagami Taiga/Shuichi Kira.

Special traits: Will be mentioned in the story since his guardian angel named Sara gives him these traits.

Basketball style: Still inhuman jumping power. He has the ability to play all 5 positions in basketball. Acrobatic style. Using flexible inhumanly moves. Scarily fast. Half supernatural eyes and hearing which was a dear gift from his guardian angel. The ability to use Zone since middle school which was also another gift from God. Quick thinking.

Weapon (Japan is a dangerous country): Has the skills and the grace of a ninja. Including weapons.

Spoiler below, you've been warned...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When will he meet the GoM (Spoiler): IN TEIKO MIDDLE SCHOOL BECAUSE KAGAMI TAIGA IS GOING TO ATTEND.