Ch 3~ A new red head friendship?! More like rivalry..

Hello. I know I didn't update on wattpad for sooooo long!

I was planning to make this chapter longer, but I was like, 'Well to make this longer might take me some more time so might as well update now and update another longer chapter some other time.'

So while this chapter is literally one of the shortest chapters I've ever written. Please bare with it for now. I absolutely promise that the next chapter will be much bigger!

Oh, and if any of you were wondering, I'm updating from my school using the Library's computer. The bell is going to ring soon...I better hurry.

Enjoy this and I hope it satisfies any needs for now.

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back." -Anonymous 

Kagami's POV:

"Where were you?" Akashi asked (more like demanded calmly) 

My luck must be quite bad for him to be in nearly all my classes including homeroom. But if I was honest, I actually don't mind that much.

I put down my bag nonchalantly, with a somewhat emotionless close-eyed expression. "Escaping you, getting knocked down by a pedophile model manager AKA tornado 2, eating a giant bento by the lone cherry blossom tree by the track field, dreading my future meeting with pink and blue couple that probably have some kind of on-and-off relationship. You know, the usual."

Akashi was silent, and I didn't look at him as I was currently trying to find my notebook and pen (not for taking notes, doodling. I already know this kind of stuff anyway.)

I froze for a moment when I heard a gentle sound of laughter.

I looked towards Akashi who was trying to stop a innocent laugh.

This is bad.

Akashi is snickering.

I see...so the world is going to end soon.

Then I realized what I just said. (I guess I lowered my guard down because tornado #2 kind of annoyed not to mention ruin my lunch break.)

I guess the sarcasm is kind of funny. And the fact that I actually meant all that.

Akashi coughed to cover up his little ultra-rare outburst. I politely pretended that I didn't really care as I put my bag against one of the legs of the table.

Well the others weren't polite as I and it dawned me that most, if not all, of them were trying to listen or just pay extra attention towards me and Akashi. Probably because we're both unique. (Now that I think about it, the GoM are all really unique in both personalties and appearances, the others are just 'extras')

"Are they brothers?" I heard one student ask. Most of the students seem to be considering it.

"Well, duh! Can't you tell? They both have bright red hair (Actually my hair is bright red, Akashi's is more in the bright pinkish red category.), have some kind of unique aura, and are hot as f*ck!-"

I can tell that Akashi was absently listening as well. He seemed amused in a way, while I raised one eyebrow as if confused or slightly weirded out. Maybe both.

"-And they're both short!" Akashi noticeably looked annoyed with the last statement since he actually can't argue against it. I particularly didn't care, I was short before and now, and to be honest, I don't really see the difference between being short or tall, they both have their advantages and disadvantages.

I turned to look at the poor/brave/kind of dense student that was describing us and seemed to be produced of it. What kind of surprised me more was that the student that called us short was a female. She looked like what you think one of those dense, cheerful, and usually kind of idiotic girls looked like.

(A/N: Here's a picture of her.)

A menacing chill went up my spine

A menacing chill went up my spine. I turned my attention back to the other red head to see that he was leaking a visible black aura.

The poor girl, sensing the black aura like everybody else, realized that we were listening and was visibly sweating.

I mentally chuckled at the scene, it's like how Aomine might quote, 'A lion standing in front of a chiwawa' ka na?

Deciding to save the poor girl that at least granted me some amusement, I visibly chucked in a slight elegant, polite, and somewhat amused way. Visibly getting everyone's attention including the other red head and the dense kind of stupid girl (I'm mentally blunt and rude and proud of it)

"Its amusing that you think of us as siblings, hate to break it to you, but we're not related. And you should be more careful next time when talking out loud. Being honest is nice, but you should be careful of what you say when the person you're talking about is nearby. However I don't think there's anything wrong with being short. Being tall and being short are merely opposite heights, they both have they're disadvantages and advantages. So keep that in mind, kay?" I said with a gentle smirk (A/N: How can someone do a gentle smirk?)

While I was talking to the girl, I was keeping my eyes on Akashi. It was amusing that he thought being short was such a bad thing, however it is nice he still has a somewhat childish and stubborn side to him.

Akashi narrowed his eyes at me for a moment before smirking as well.

"As you say, Taiga." I visibly raised one eyebrow at the smirking red head. Hm, I suppose I'm impressed him in some kind of way because I know that Akashi doesn't refer to others by there first name before he "changes".

"Hmm...I though Japanese people didn't usually call others by their first names, but if that's how you prefer, then I won't question, Seijuro." I said 'nonchalantly' closing my eyes, I pretended to lose interest in the conversation and looked away with a bored look and my eyes closed.

So I didn't notice the flash of amusement and a sadistic excitement glint in the other red head's eyes.

"Roses, even in different soil or water, will not change the type of flower they are. Roses shall always be roses. Just like humans shall always be humans." -Anonymous