Ch 4~ BEHOLD! The Pink and Blue Discord! Yippee... Part 1.

Forgive me for not updating in quite a while.

Though to be completely honest, I can perfectly imagine all you dear readers having an expression that says 'Oh yeah, sure, you say that for every chapter these days.' 

True, I do. And I don't think I'll stop anytime soon, so sadly, you guys are going to have to bare it, ignore it, or complain. And besides, you can't really blame me for not updating; I have a lazy body, and my school schedule is surprisingly busy these days (not really looking forward to it.) 

I'm also thinking of somehow setting up a poll on which of my stories you guys want me to update sooner. We shall not say farewell to the fanfics that have been unofficially stalled for a year.

...

Uh, well, this is kind of awkward...I don't really know what to say now...

Well, lets move on to the chapter.

P.S. My finger was injured during PE (Jammed finger) so I had to type with one hand. Hope you guys are grateful. (Though honestly, I didn't mind that much, it was an interesting experience.)

P.P.S. Though I'm trying to get off the habit of using POVs, since this story already started. I'm just going to continue using POVs for this one. Hope you guys don't mind. (I feel like using POVs make the whole plot less intense, but I won't lie when I say it is easier to write that way. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kagami's POV:

I was walking to school in a calm manner since I'm not late nor am I early. I've already gotten use to the new morning routine as well as the route to school, even though it was only the second day of school.

I was wearing my school uniform the same style as yesterday, this time with earphones (Thank God that they both work, don't you just hate it when only one side works or when they're not both equal in volume?) on and listening to one of the many anime character songs + openings that don't exist in this world (I got Sara to somehow transfer the songs from my previous world into my phone.) 

Ignoring the stares once more, I drifted off in thought. 'The day after tomorrow is when they're holding the club sign ups. I think I should join at least two clubs throughout my middle school years. I should look around to see what they have.' 

Preferably something not sport-related. Perhaps flower arrangement or go (board game from China)? Or maybe photography or gardening? But I'm definitely planning to join the Student Council so I should choose one that doesn't take up much time or stress.

Maybe I could join some sports clubs in there practice a couple times but not join completely? That way, I don't need to worry about competitions. I think I'm able to do that with special permission. I do enjoy playing tennis and soccer once in a while.

And then there is the major sport Sara is expecting me to play.

Common sense to choose basketball, right? After all, I am in a basketball anime world. Anyone else in my shoes would have no second thought to sign up to get closer to the GoM, and that little fact that Teiko's basketball club is famous. 

Well, I'm not exactly like everyone else.

While I did come to love basketball, I'm not totally obsessed with it like its my whole meaning of life (Sorry to disappoint). Unlike some people...*Cough* Aomine Daiki, former Kagami Taiga, and honestly pretty much the entire cast of KnB *Cough*