To you sorry people who've diligently waited for the next chapter;

I feel sorry for you.

I haven't posted anything in months- which is usually due to random procrastinating and the fact that I really don't have any ideas anymore. Heh. But I've vowed to finish this, and I will. Just not today.

Or tomorrow, either. ._. Or the next day, or the next and the next and... well you get the picture.

Anyways; just to please your patient souls, I've decided to write a small thingie that doesn't really mean anything.

Blair peered into the tub of coleslaw. "Coleslaw? Really? Geez," she picks out a small nut sinking into the white substance. "Is this an almond? Is this really almond coleslaw?"

Shar sighed. "Darlin, you don't have to eat the whole thing. You just have to spread it onto the bread, like so," He takes a butter knife, and scooping a big wallop of almond coleslaw, he plants it onto the bread. He spreads it deftly, giving her a smirk as he does so. "See? And then you put another piece of bread on top," He covers the bread, earning himself a toe-stub from Blair. He ignores it, going on with his job. "And then, voila! A delectable sandwich, ready for the stomach."

She smirks. "Does it have to be coleslaw though?"

Shar tousles her hair, chomping on the sandwich. "Hey, it tastes good. Fills the stomach- but if you don't want coleslaw, then there's butter in the pantry."

She scoffs. "It's a refrigerator Mr. Dark Ages." She sighs. "The hunt's gone on way too long- they should've been here hours ago."

Shar gives her a smile, but continues to spread coleslaw on to loaves of bread. "They'll be here when they're done- nothing beats a good romp underneath the trees- eh?" Blair scowls, dipping her finger into the tub of almond coleslaw. He frowns, snapping her hand away. "That's unhygenic. Why don't you go and amuse little Lu for a while? I suppose she wouldn't be so averse to playing with her most favorite aunt?" He smiles.

Blair gives him a simper. "Flattery gets you nowhere, Wate." She traces the outline of his nose with her finger, leaving a small trail of white coleslaw in her wake.

He huffs, watching her as she leaves the kitchen. "Wisecrack." he mutters, wiping coleslaw off his face.

He then decides to....

a. Throw coleslaw at her back.

b. Follow her to Lu's nursery.

c. Continue make almond coleslaw sandwiches for the hungry wolves.

Hah. Did you honestly think I'd give you a free ride like that? {sucker}

Back to the writing board! And yes, Lu is Laura and Beau's baby daughter.