ONE

"Harry! I told you steak! What the hell!" I hear my mother complain about Daddy's cooking. Again. I sigh and rub my eyes, standing up in my light pink lace panties. I turn away from my door and groan when I see my phone on the ground, bending down and picking it up.

"Princess--"

I turn and see Daddy standing in my door way, staring widely at my body and my legs go weak. Well yeah I have a thing for him. I mean, come on. Who wouldn't?

"Daddy!" I squeal and run into his arms, wrapping my arms and legs around his muscular body.

"Hey baby girl." He breathes out, stroking my hair with one hand as the other carefully holds me up by my back.

-FLASHBACK-

"Rosaline! Come meet Harry!" I furrow my eyebrows; Harry? Who is Harry?

I stand up, closing my book, and walk to my door in my little pink baby doll dress. I open my door and step out, walking downstairs and into my kitchen, seeing a very attractive man in front of my mother. My very slutty mother, might I add. Don't get me wrong, I used to obey and respect her very much. But after her boyfriend left, she began sleeping around with other men, and treating me like crap.

"This is Harry." She smiles at him, not bothering to look at me; unlike Harry, who is staring wide-eyed at me.

I nod my head at him shyly, crossing my arms loosely.

"Introduce yourself, young lady!" My mother snaps at me, glaring daggers at me when she finally looks at me.

"Rosaline." I mumble, slightly angry, "I'm 15 and I'm stuck here. And if I were you I'd run while you can--" I get cut short by my mother violently smacking my face, with her long manicured fingernails.

"Stacy!" Harry shouts, grabbing my mothers arm lightly. "What the fuck?! You can't hit her!"

I stand back up, spitting some blood onto the floor while I stare wide-eyed, tears falling down my cheeks, at my mother, then run back upstairs to my room.

-PRESENT/SIX MONTHS LATER-

"Cmon baby girl, dinners ready." His deep voice sounds and I nod, stepping off of him with a small laugh.

"I'll be down in a minute." I say and he nods, turning away and walking downstairs. I skip to my closet and open the doors, flipping through my clothes. I smile when I find the perfect dress (👇🏻) and I pull it out, slipping it on.

 I smile when I find the perfect dress (👇🏻) and I pull it out, slipping it on

I smile and do a black smoky eye, with nude lipstick. I put on nude pumps, with bows on the ankles (👇🏻) and walk out of my room, and down the stairs, into the kitchen.

 I put on nude pumps, with bows on the ankles (👇🏻) and walk out of my room, and down the stairs, into the kitchen

"Daddy?" I call out, walking into the kitchen.

I squeal in mock disgust, covering my eyes and turning as I recall seeing my mother sucking off to Daddy.

"Princess-" Daddy begins but gets cut off by my mother.

"Get out you dumb bitch!" My eyes widen as they begin to tear up, and I uncover my eyes to see Daddy zipping his pants and my mother's cold eyes boring into mine.

"You look like a fucking stripper!" She shouts, throwing her hands up.

"If I'm so pathetic why am I still here?" I whimper, tears falling down my cheeks.

"I don't know!" She hollers back and I stomp off up to my room, slamming my door as hard as I can. I tear up even more as I fall onto my bed, crying my eyes out. I hear a small knock but I ignore it, curling into a ball as I cry even more.

"Baby girl.." I hear Daddy call softly before I feel electric shoot through my body as he holds me.

"I'm sorry, Princess. None of that is true--"

"Get off of me, Harry." I push him away, hiding my face from his view.

"Look at me, Rose." His stern voice calls and I melt, closing my legs tighter together. I clearly have a thing for him-- not like it will go anywhere.

I lift my head and slowly hold his gaze. He brings his hand to my cheek and rubs his thumb along it.

"You can stay at my place, alright?" He says quietly and my eyes lit up.

"Really, Daddy?!"
---

I wake up and turn, shooting my eyes open when I realize I don't remember falling asleep. I jump up and look around, finding myself in a modern living room. I gulp and stand up, carefully walking into a hallway.

"Daddy?" My voice shakes. I think this is his house. I remember I stayed here while after school once because my mother was working late.

I hear heavy steps jogging and then I see Daddy, standing with no shirt on. I bite my lip and he wraps his arms around me, kissing my forehead.

"You fell asleep, Princess. I brought you here to stay while your mother cools off-"

"She called me stupid.." I whimper, looking down as tears well up in my eyes.

"Baby-"

"She doesn't want me.." I snivel.

"Ro-"

"She hates me!" I shout, crying into my hands.

He sighs and wraps my up in his arms, kissing my forehead. He picks me up and carries me up the stairs, opening a door and entering.

"This is your room, Rose." He hums and I nod, wiping my face. He pulls out four suitcases from the closet and sets them down.

"I got some of your newer clothes while your mother was working." He says and I nod, sniffling.

-TWO MONTHS LATER-

"What?! You can't call it off!! What the fuck Stacy! What do you mean!!" I wake up to hearing Daddy shouting. I tip toe downstairs in my baby doll dress and I see my mother and Daddy standing, and yelling.

"I found someone else, Harry!" My mother shouts.

"Who?!" Daddy sneers, "that Liam fellow?!"

"Yes actually! He knows how to treat me well!" She glares.

"I've treated you better!" He yells back.

"You can keep Rosaline as well! I don't want some dull-witted child around!" I gasp lightly.

"She's smarter than you ever were!" Daddy's voice raises a few notches. "She gets all A's! You barely passed!"

She gasps before speaking in a shocked tone,

"Whatever Harold! The point is: I'm done with this family!" She snatches her purse and walks out, shaking her hips violently.

Daddy slams the door, causing the house to shake, and kicks a table, causing it to fall over. He grips his long hair and paces. I stand up and gently walk down the stairs, softly putting my hand on his bicep. He turns to me and his eyes soften at my watery ones.

"Rose.." He whispers, pulling me close.

If only he knew how I felt.