THIRTEEN

I'm running.

My legs burning and my muscles aching terribly.

I run into the woods, hearing a familiar voice call out viciously,

"I'll find you, Rosaline," his voice growls, "you are mine. Mine. I will be sure to make you mine again."

I slowly tumble out of the woods and into a short meadow, my ears being filled with the sound of waves crashing.

"You can't run," he reassures me.

"Stop.." I plead.

He laughs.

"Stop please!"

He laughs more, his deep aurora caving in on me.

"Stop Luke..."

---

"Rose? My love wake up."

I whimper and press my tear-stained face into his chest. My body shakes as I remember what Luke put me through.

"Please don't let him get me.." I cry out, as he pulls me impossibly close to him.

"I swear I'll never let anyone ever hurt you ever again." He reassures me, kissing my temple.

He stands up and I cling to his body, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, with my face stuffed into his bare chest.

"Shh.." He mumbles into my hair, as tears stream down my face.

He lightly bounces me on his hip, much like a small child, and walks around the large house.

My sobs become smaller and smaller until they reach tin hiccups and sniffles.

Harry kisses my cheek and temple before walking back to our room, and laying me down on the bed, making me whimper at the loss of his touch.

After a few seconds I feel his hands rake up my ribcage and pull off my shorts, making me squeal and giggle.

"Harry!" I scold, causing him to laugh. He jumps into the bed and attacks me with kisses to my neck, making me squeal again.

 He jumps into the bed and attacks me with kisses to my neck, making me squeal again

He lets out a sigh and snuggles closer to me, and I let out a happy sigh.

"I love you, Harry."

"I love you too, Rose."