FIVE

BAM

BANG

BOOM

What the actual fuck.

"Harry?" I grumble, rolling onto my back and sitting up, rubbing my tired eyes. "Harry what the fuck?"

I peak open my eyes and squint, looking around. Well. I'm in a bed, and my ankles hurt like a bitch. And my whole body is aching.

What the fuck is on my ankles.

Why are there chains on me!?

"Oh so you're awake." I quickly turn my head to see a tall and muscular man.

"Who are you and how the fuck did I get here?!" I hiss at him, swinging my arm to hit him, but it quickly falls back to my side. Did this guy drug me?

He laughs and shakes his head, stepping forward and bending down in front of me.

"Who are you?" I repeat, glaring harshly at him. Where is Harry? I want Harry.

"My name is Mason." He says and a sly smirk crosses his face, "but call me Master."

I glare harder at him, taking what spit I have left and shooting it in his direction, aiming perfectly and hitting him square in the eye.

His eyes widen and he harshly slaps the side of my face, making me fall over with a sharp sound and pain.

"You will respect me!" He roars, standing and wiping the saliva from his face quickly before turning.

"You have been kidnapped, Rosaline." He snickers before beginning to walk. I catch a glimpse of a keyring with 9 or so keys on it, dangling onto his jeans.

 I catch a glimpse of a keyring with 9 or so keys on it, dangling onto his jeans

"Harry will come for me." I whisper, hearing it echo through the walls of the small cell I'm locked in.

"Don't miss me too much, Rosey!" He calls back to me, laughing, while he walks out and shuts the door

"Don't miss me too much, Rosey!" He calls back to me, laughing, while he walks out and shuts the door. He turns to the bars and smirks at me while locking it expertly. He finishes and struts down the hall, talking with some of the guards.

I sigh and look back at the room, seeing the window open slightly. Is he stupid? Or is this some trick?

I drag my gaze to the chains, digging deeply into my ankles. Like the dumb fool I am, I tug on it affectlessly. I wince and whimper once I feel it tearing across my bleeding and bruised skin.

"Fuck.." I mumble, rubbing my eyes and checking the length of the chain. I stand up uneasily and wobble a bit before walking to the barred door.

"Aye, we got ourselves a survivor." I turn and see a boy around my age, handsome and tall, very built.

"Excuse me?" I glare slightly at him and he clutches his stomach, laughing.

"Wow, we haven't had one as spunky as this in a while!" He hollers.

"Will you please stop talking about me in third person." I grumble, glaring.

"What? No 'please unlock the door'? Or 'feed me please I'm so hungry'?" He laughs.

"Why would I say please to someone who is keeping me hostage for no reason?"

"Now now, Princessa, we are indeed keeping you here for a reason." He turns serious, staring me down.

"Care to share?"

"Your boyfriend- Harry Styles- used to be part of this gang, and once upon a time there was a mission. And there was a minor danger that came, and of course challenged us. And instead of fighting, Harry left like a coward. Like the coward he is now. And we never saw him again. But oh- when we heard he lost his fiancé and started dating his ex-stepdaughter, we were surprised, but we are still getting revenge on his foolishness." The man snickers, a dangerous glint in his eye.

"Whatever." I mumble, walking back father into the cell, ending the conversation, "Harry may have been like that in the past, but he certainly isn't like that now." I call out.

"Oh he is-"

"Have you even told him I'm here? I mean, what's the point of kidnapping someone for bait and then not telling the person? Isn't this supposed to be some kind of blackmail? You can't blackmail someone who doesn't know they're getting blackmailed." I retort sassily.

"This isn't blackmail!" He yells.

"It's blackmail." I hide my smirk.

"It is not!"

"Is too."

"Is not!"

"Is too."

"Is n-"

"Be quiet! You're going to anger Boss!" Another voice, an older sounding one, growls back at my guard.

"Yeah yeah! Whatever! She started it!" He yells back.

"Just shut up! I told Boss not to get someone so young and stupid." The older one grumbles.

I sigh and lie against the wall glumly.

Please find me, Harry.

Please find me.

Please.

---
A/N:

Short chapter, I know. I'm sorry. But it's what I have.

-SUB