EIGHT

"Rosaline, darling?" Harry calls out to me and I stand, confused.

"Y-Yeah?" I mumble, pulling on the oversized sweater, that belonged to Harry.

"Come here." I begin to panic a bit. I've heard that tone of voice in Master- and it always means a beating.

I slowly stumble out of our room- which I hadn't left much in the past week- and make my way down the large marble stairs.

"Y-Y-Yes, D-Daddy?" I stutter nervously, looking up at him with wide and scared eyes. His face turns concerned, and he walks towards me.

"Darling? What's wrong baby girl?" He asks softly, pressing his calloused fingers to my chin and pulling my face up to meet his own.

"I-I'm sorry-- I-I didn't m-mean to--"

"Honey what are you talking about?" He mumbles, worry etched into his face.

"D-D-Don't h-hurt m-m-me please.." I whimper, pressing my palms over my ears and head as I squeeze my eyes shut.

"Rose?! What the hell?!" I hear once his hands finally peel my own from my ears, "Rosaline, you answer me this instant." He says sternly, looking me straight in the eye. His eyes say he is worried and scared, but his voice says he's angry and annoyed. The problem is I haven't a clue which to believe.

"Y-You hate m-me--"

"Stop stuttering!" He screams, making me jump back as his face turns red with anger, "I'm not going to hurt you, Rose!"

My head spins as realization strikes me, for the first time in the complete time I've gotten back. I'm safe. I'm with Harry. There's no reason to be scared. He'll protect me.

"I'm sorry, Daddy..." I whisper quietly.

"Rose, come here, Darling." He murmurs, gently taking hold on me and pressing my body to his.

"I love you, Harry." I cry out, tears falling down my cheeks.

"I love you too, my love."

"Show me.." I whimper, desperate for his love.

His eyes darken and shine with love as he looks down on me.

"What do you want me to do, baby doll?"

"I.." I stutter, feeling incredibly bi-polar and needy.

"Tell me, sweetheart. I want to make my baby feel good again. I want to make you feel just as loved as you are." He mumbles, getting onto his knees to look me in my eye correctly.

"I want you to make love to me." I whisper, finally connecting our gazes.

His breath hitches, seeming very shocked, and he engulfs me in his arms.

"Are you sure, Rose?" He whispers into my hair and I take a second to think.

I love him, and trust him with all of my heart.

I know he will never hurt me, and he'll always be here for me.

"Of course I'm sure." I smile, and he returns it.

He lifts me by my legs and I instinctively wrap them around his waist as our lips connect. His hot breath fans my face every time he takes a gasp for air, before diving in for another passionate kiss.

My hands entangle throughout his hair, causing him to moan, and he sets us down on bed. His tongue travels down my neck as he speaks deeply to me:

"Where, baby girl?"

"I-uhm-" I stutter, blushing at the strange yet romantic question that drifts from his lips.

"I won't ever judge you, princess." He mumbles, bringing the skin of my neck between his perfect teeth.