THREE

"Rose.. Rosaline....baby girl wake up.." I groan and turn around, shoving Harry's face out of the way.

"Go away.." I groan.

"Baby you have to get up," he pulls me into his warm and bare chest. "Today we are packing, remember?" I jump up and accidentally hit my head on his jaw.

"Fuuuccckkkk..." I groan softly, squeezing my eyes shut as I press my fingertips to the top of my head, which is pounding.

"Jesus Rose." Harry mumbles, rubbing his head. I look up to see one eye purple and sealed shut.

I gasp and sit up, examining his face.

"Good lord, Harry, what on earth did you do?"

"Uh.." He mumbles, his jaw hitching at the memory.

"Harry, what's wrong?" My eyebrows furrow as I straddle his lap to get a closer look, oblivious to the effect.

"I uh, I got in a fight last night." He mumbles.

"What? Why? With who?" I ask.

"With Zayn, he was hitting on you and it was pissing me off." He grumbles, locking his arms around my waist possessively and laying his head on my chest. I sigh and run my fingers through his hair, laying my head ontop of his.

"It's fine Harry, you are who I want and who I'll ever want." He lifts his head and kisses me passionately before laying down on the bed and bringing me to his side. I giggle and cuddle into him, inhaling his scent of mint and cologne.

"Harry.." I whine out.

"What is it, love?"

"I don't wanna clean..." I drag out, whining a bit louder as I curl into his side/chest.

"I do know what I want to do, though." I purr in his ear, straddling one of his thighs and dragging my body up, closer to him. He inhales sharply and presses his fingertips sternly on my hips, dragging my shirt up. I take a quick breath and pull it over my head, leaving myself in lace underwear.

 I take a quick breath and pull it over my head, leaving myself in lace underwear

"Fuck baby girl." Harry pants, leaving open-mouthed kisses on the tops of my breasts and down my ribcage and stomach.

"Guys! I'm home!"

I groan loudly and Harry sighs annoyingly, pressing his forehead to my chest.

"We'll finish this later." He growls before standing.

"Where are you going?"

"Well I can't walk around with a hard-on," he explains, pointing to his pants as I blush, "it's painful." He smiles humorously before walking into our bathroom.