SIX

**WARNING: CONTAINS RAPE, AND TRIGGERING SCENES**

"Rosaline." I stiffen and slowly open my eyes, looking up to meet his eyes.

"What?" I grumble.

In a split second I feel a burning sensation on my cheek, and I hiss at the sharp contact of his hand.

"What did I tell you about respect?" He gruffs.

"I'm sorry." I mumble quietly.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I'm sorry, Master." I huff out quietly, not wanting another violent slap.

"Oh don't be modest." He laughs, slapping me on the back. I wince at the feeling, hating as his dirty hands travel down to my butt and squeezing it. I shut my eyes tightly, praying to God that Harry rescues me soon.

Oh lord I'm sorry for that one time I peed in public.

Please forgive me.

It was the water you made.

No wait I'm sorry.

Fuck it.

"Harry will come for me." I sass, giving him a pointed look.

"Oh don't be so sure." He laughs again, "I'm going to have fun with you." He smirks, dragging his eyes up my body.

"Go fuck yourself!" I shout, being tired of his crap.

He looks at me, his eyes blazing wildly. He grabs his phone and presses his thumb to it a few times, before putting it on speaker.

"Hello?!" I hear an irritated voice, almost sounding like Harry, "who is this? I don't have time for this!"

"This is Mason, Harry." I gasp when I find out it is, indeed Harry. Master glares at me before slapping me harshly, making me let out a sound of pain.

"Rose?! Rosaline?! Rose baby answer me!"

"Listen here, Harry." Master growls, wrapping his disgusting fingers through my hair and yanking me up, causing a scream to release from my lungs.

I begin to cry.

"Stop... Stop please... Please..." I whimper loudly, sobbing uncontrollably.

"What was that, Princessa? I don't think lover-boy heard you clearly." Master smirks, yanking my hair harder and pressing the phone closer to my mouth.

"Harry please come get me!" I shout, my eyes shut with pain, "I love you!"

"Rose don't give up! I'm coming for you baby! I swear it! I love you t-"

"And that's what I needed." Master smirks, dropping me on the ground before kicking me repeatedly in the ribs.

"Don't disrespect me again," Master growls, his eyes wide and wild, "or it'll be twenty times worse." He finishes, pushing me backwards, forcing myself to hit against the bare bed frame and falling to my knees once again.

He walks out of the worn out cell and turns to me, locking the door swiftly and exiting the prison cell block.

"Watch it, Wild One." My guard snickers, "Or next time you won't be comin' back."

"Whatever, you skeez-ball." I grumble, crossing my arms, with much pain.

"What did you say, little lady?" He steps forward, glaring down at me through the rusty metal bars.

"I said: fuck off, skeez-ball." I glare and he roughly yanks open my cell door after unlocking it, walking in and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Get off of me!" I shout, pounding his back with my fists in attempt to get him to release his harsh hold on me.

He laughs dryly, continuing to maneuver through the halls and I mentally take note of them.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask, slapping him on the back once.

"Somewhere. Now shut up." He growls.

After a few more minutes I'm thrown harshly onto a bed. I bounce a few times while watching him with wide eyes. He quickly shuts the door to the bedroom and locks it, proceeding to turn to me. He smirks at me before throwing his shirt and jeans off, tossing them to the side.

"Take off your clothes." He commands.

"W-What?" I mumble, backing up.

"I said change!" He shouts, stepping towards me and gripping me by my neck.

I whimper and slowly unbutton my jeans and slipping them off of my unhealthily skinny legs. He lets go of my neck and rips my shirt, throwing it against the wall. I whimper again, pressing my crosses arms against my chest in attempt of modesty.

"Oh don't act so uninterested." He growls, tugging my underwear off and tossing them to the side as he does with his own.

He grabs my fists in one hand and holds them above my head, while pressing my back against the bed. He rummages through his thrown jeans, grabbing a bag and opening it before grabbing a small white pill.

"Eat this."

"W-What is i-it?" I whimper.

"Birth control, now eat it!" He shouts and I whimper louder, opening my mouth. He shoves the pill down my throat and I swallow it, not wanting any children. And definitely not any of his.

He grins lop-sidedly before shoving himself into me. I let out a cry of pain, closing my eyes and whimpering as he continuously thrusts.

Afterwards, he grabs his stuff and leaves me. I sob loudly, clutching myself tightly.

I'll wait for you, Harry.

Please hurry.

I need you,

Now more than ever.