Liar

*Re-Edited*

"You know, it would be great if you would untie me."

Bellamy looked at me and rolled his eyes with a small smile on his face. Ever since Lincoln left, I felt more comfortable around Bellamy and Bellamy has been coming up to see me more.

He didn't have Miller watch me either, which I was grateful for. I knew he still didn't trust me but I couldn't blame him. I was a Grounder.

I am a Grounder.

He would never fully trust me, but I was fine with that. Right now, I was lonely. I craved company and Bellamy was willingly giving it to me.

I knew it wouldn't be long before he would allow me to go home. He had no use for me like he did before. I just had to be patient.

"You know I can't do that. Not before I question you at least." He replied with a smile. He's been smiling a lot lately.

"Alright. Ask away." I said.

"Okay...What was that other Grounder..."

"Lincoln." I said, helping him out.

"Yeah, Lincoln. What was he to you? A brother, a friend...a boyfriend." He said the last part quietly, like he was embarrassed for asking me. I laughed a little.

"He's my friend. For a few years now actually. Anything else?"

"Yes...What do you do? Are you a fighter, a healer, a leader?"

"I'm a fighter."

"Really?" He said. There was a mischievious glint in his eyes. He got up from where he was sitting and started towards me.

"Why are you so surprised?"

"You don't seem so tough to me."

"That's because I'm tied to posts. Put a bow and arrow in my hands and I doubt you would be saying that." I said confidently.

His smirk widened into a smile. His eyes then drifted to my upper arms and he noticed the small scars I had arranged neatly. He lifted his hand and lightly traced his fingers across them. Goosebumps raised on my skin.

"Where did you get these?" He asked.

"You get them when you kill someone." I replied. His eyebrows lifted up in surprise. He was about to ask more but I cut him off.

"Why won't you let me go?" I asked.

"I already told you."

"You were lying, I could tell."

His smile shrunk slightly and he looked at his feet.

"Maybe..." He started, "I'm afraid if I let you go, I won't see you again and maybe I would want to see you again."

"I thought you hated Grounders." I countered. He wasn't making any sense.

"I did and do. You're different though."

"How so?"

"Well, you didn't kill any of us." He said it as if it was obvious.

"How would you know?" I countered.

"Well, if you hated us you would've killed my sister." He replied. I sighed.

"Tell you what, if you untie me, I won't go anywhere." I said.

"How do I know you're not lying?" He asked, stepping closer.

"You don't." I answered. He sighed and rubbed his eyes.