I Am Become Death pt. 2

*Re-Edited*

I walked through the camp with Clarke. Bellamy had told me to help her out with anything she needed today. I reluctantly agreed but now wished I hadn't.

Last night, nobody stared at me, but today was different. I guess with the hype about Murphy dying down, they had time to notice me. I tried to ignore them, but that was easier said than done.

As we were walking, I noticed Clarke starting to look a little pale. I would ask her if she was okay or not, but I had a feeling she was just as uncomfortable as I was with my being here.

Clarke walked into a tent without seeing if anyone was in there and I followed her in. She stopped what she was doing when she saw Raven.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know anyone was in here." Clarke said.

"You okay?" Raven asked her before she turned to look at me with a 'Why are you here?' face.

"Yeah." Clarke replied before she turned towards the entrance, about to leave.

"Still nothing from the Ark. It's like they shut it down from their side. It could be Solar Flares blocking the signal..." Raven said, trailing off.

"But, you don't think so." Clarke declared. Raven shook her head in confirmation.

"I got a bad feeling." Raven said. Clarke nodded her head.

"There's a lot of that going around." I said quietly. There was a moment of silence before Clarke started towards the exit.

"Clarke, wait." Raven called out, stopping her from leaving once again. Clarke turned around.

"I'm sorry about your mom." Clarke looked down in sadness and for a moment, I felt sorry for her. Then, there was a gasp from Raven.

"Oh, my God. Clarke, your eyes!" She said, standing up quickly.

I moved from my place next to Clarke to look at her eyes and saw that the replacement for her tears, was blood. Clarke reached a hand up to touch her face and looked at her hand in confusion. Not long after, we heard a voice call out,

"Clarke! Where's Clarke?"

Clarke ran outside and I followed her.

"Connor?" Clarke asked. I gasped when I saw Connor with blood flowing out of his nose.

"It won't stop." He stated. Raven approached Clarke with a cloth in her hand, handing it to her. When she saw Connor, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"What's going on?" She asked. Clarke and I looked over to the fire pit when we heard coughing. We saw a guy cough up blood and the others around him backing away.

"Raven, get away from us." I said in realization.

"What?" She asked.

"They're the ones who brought Murphy in." I clarified.
------------------------------------------------------

Clarke walked into the dropship and I followed her. Murphy was vomiting up blood and it was obvious he was the one who got the others infected with whatever he had. Clarke kneeled down next to him.

"Murphy, hey, look at me. I need you to tell me exactly how you escaped from the Grounders." She asked him desperately.

"I don't know. I woke up, and they forgot to lock my cage. There was no one there, so I took off." He replied quickly, panting from vomiting. I shook my head.

"They let you go." I stated. After I said this, Bellamy walked into the dropship.

"Bellamy, stay back. You too, Joyla." Clarke said. Bellamy stared at Murphy before he asked Clarke,