Bruise

"I love you" he whispers before he kisses my her cheek.
"I love you too" she replies.
She leaves for work but stops at the store on the way.
When she walks inside of Walmart, she is getting glasses and stares from everyone. Some people are talking and pointing, but she brushes it off as per usual.
She knows fully well why people are staring at her. It's because her face is bruised and she has laceration marks on her wrists. Her lower eye is cut and she has a bruise just above it.
She pics up her usual pain relief tablets to ease the pain still in her sides from last night. She walks to the refrigerator and takes out a bottle of water. She walks to the check out and hands the money to the cashier.
For some reason she doesn't take the cash straight away. She stairs at her until Olivia decides to wave the notes around to get her attention.
"Something wrong?" Olivia asks
"No, ma'am. Erm.." The cashier doesn't have any words to what she just saw.
Olivia's shirt moved ever so slightly, revealing a huge blue and purple mark on her shoulder and neck.
"Hey erm.."
"Sorry I have to go" she says, trying to avoid the woman asking any questions, she grabbing her bags and walking out quicker than she had ever before.
She sits in her car for a few minutes whilst she takes the medicine she previously brought.
She knows that she shouldn't take tablets on an empty stomach, but she doesn't frankly care.
Maybe if I take more than I'm supposed to, I'll just kill myself and I won't have to go home.
A voice in her head says
Olivia stop feeling sorry for yourself! There are people out there who have it worse than you! It's only a bruised and cut eye, bruised lip, bruised shoulder, bruised neck, bruised wrists, bruised thighs and hips, bruised ribs....