Didn't

Olivia falls to sleep on the couch next to Elliot. He runs his fingers through her dark brown hair. She seems so peaceful, until she flips herself over and curls up into a tight ball. She flips over again and frowns.
"I'm sorry" she mumbles "Please, stop, I'm sorry"
She moans and yelps in pain. She fidgets until Elliot decides to comfort her.
"It's okay, it's only me. It's Elliot. Livia, it's okay" he says
She wakes up hearing the gentle tone of his voice.
"I..I'm sorry" she whispers as she adjusts herself.
"Hey, you have nothing to apologise for, okay?" He replies tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.
Elliot thinks back to the noises she was making. It wasn't like the sounds she made when he hit her. They were screams, the screams that will haunt him for the rest of his days but, the sounds she made were, almost painful moans of agony?
He knows that Brian hit her. On multiple occasions, but he never knew the full story.
"Liv, are you okay?" He asks
"Yeah, I'm fine"
"What did he do to you?" He asks bluntly
"He.. He didn't do anything"
"Liv, I know he did, do something. Please tell me"
"He.. didn't rape me"
"I never said that he did"
"I..I just.. I meant"
"Liv, it's okay"
"He.. He didn't. I mean you can't, and.."
"You can't what?"
"You can't rape, your girlfriend"
"Liv, did you want to have sex with him?"
"Well, no but.."
"Then, it's rape. Okay? Look, I just want you to be safe. If you don't want to tell me, then I understand, but I only want to help you"
She smiles before hugging him.
He hears her lightly crying into his shoulder.
"Hey, hey. It's okay. It's okay. I'm here for you okay? I'm here. I'm not going anywhere" he whispers
She pulls back from the hug and looks deeply into his eyes, then down at his lips. She leans closer to him and presses her lips onto his.