Maybe

Olivia is staying at Elliot's house for the next few weeks, while her apartment is a crime scene!
She was a crime scene. And Elliot was there every step of the way In her body examination.
He held her hand through it all.and she couldn't thank him more for that.

"So what do you want for dinner?" He asks standing in the kitchen.
"I'm not really hungry" she lies, she is starving. But she feels so sick that she feels like she would throw it back up again.
"Livia are you okay?" He asks
"Yeah I'm fine, I just a don't feel well"
He walks over to her and wraps his arms around her waist. He pulls her closer into a tight hug.
"Do you want some paracetamol?" He asks
"Yes please"
He gets her a glass and fills it with water.
"You need to eat first, just have a cookie or something"
He hands her the cookie jar and she smiles as she sees he has stocked up on her favourite. Double Dark chocolate chip cookies.
She takes both tablets at once with a sip of the water.
"Do you want to just chill out and watch some tv?"He asks
"Okay"
They sit down on the couch and turn the tv on. He goes onto Netflix. She looks at him which her right eye brow raised.
"When you said chill, I didn't think..."
"Oh.. God! Erm" he stutters as he goes back off of Netflix and onto the news.
She laughs seeing his awkwardness.
"In sorry" he says
"Don't be. I haven't laughed in a while. Any way! What would be so wrong if we did watch Netflix?!" She laughs
"Nothing.. I just.. I thought.. That.." He stutters again.
"El, chill out, I'm only messing with ya" she laughs as she playfully pushes his arm.
It was funny for her, but really quite awkward for him been as he really likes her. And he doesn't want to mess things up. And he also doesn't want to go to fast, baring in mind what she has just gone through. But she seems pretty relaxed. Maybe it's because she is with him. Maybe he, relaxes her. Maybe he is the one that takes her mind off of what has happened. Maybe being with him, makes everything seem normal. Maybe being with him, feels right?