What?

Elliot pulls back, almost straight after their lips touched.
"Livia, I.."
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have"
"No, it's just... I don't want to take advantage of you"
"Well you wouldn't be, if I wanted you to.."
"Yeah, but people would talk.."
"Well, who's going to tell them?"
"Liv, I'm flattered, but can't we wait? I don't want to push you, or.. hurt you"
"Okay, I'm going to bed. If you see staying, you can have the spare room. Night" she says quite sharply.
She goes to her bedroom and gets dressed. She lays down in the bed.
What was I thinking?! God I messed up! He doesn't like me like that! No one likes me like that. That's why Brian beat the shit out of me. Because I'm not worth anyone's time....

"IM SORRY! PLEASE STOP!" She yells as she kicks and screams in the sheets
"Hey, hey, Livia, it's okay. Its only me. It's okay. It's Elliot. It's okay baby, it's okay" he whispers as he rocks her back and forth.
He herd her screaming in the night so he ran into the bedroom to find her wrestling in the bed.
She,again, wakes up to the sound of his voice. She could hear every word that he said.
What did he just say?
"El, I.." She doesn't really know what to say "I.. I'm sorry that I woke you up"
"Don't worry about it. It's okay. Are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine"
She moves over making room for him to sit next to her.
"What did you dream about?"
"He..and..I didn't want to...but he... And.."
"It's okay, it's okay. I'm here okay, I'm here"
He holds her head close to his chest. She could hear his heart beat rapidly increase. She wrapped her arms around his middle and held him tightly.
"I've got you. It's okay baby, I've got you"
"What?"