Welcome to L.A

Monday

Luke's POV:

I was pretty pissed off because mum was making me and Jai go back to school to finish senior year, the worst part was that our manager made us move to Pasadena, California in the U.S.

"Hurry up Luke we're going to be late" Jai said running out the door of our new house. I ran down stairs chasing him. In the living room I saw Skip sleeping on the couch and I figured James was in his new room sleeping. Beau and Jai were waiting for me along with mum in the car. Mum drove us to school but Beau just tagged along for the fun of it. 

"Okay guys please be good, don't get into any trouble, and don't get into any fights" Mum said giving me and Jai a kiss in the cheek.

"Ughh mum" Me and Jai whinnied at the same time.

"Okay ladies have fun in school" Beau said in a girly voice. 

Me and Jai both said said our goodbyes and walked into school. Ughh it was going to be a long day.

Mia's POV:

All week long everyone has been talking about the arrival of two members of the Janoskians. Even I was a bit excited but who wouldn't be right!

I walked into class Monday morning and went straight to the middle of the room to sit next to my friend Dulce. Who was already talking to Lexy of the arrival of Jai and Luke Brooks. I just sat there in silence crossing my arms on the desk and burying my head underneath. When all of a sudden everyone in the class started to cheer. I already knew who it was so I didn't bother to put my head up. 

"Class settle down, they will be here for the rest of the school year so you will have time to mingle. Boys go sit down so class can get started."

When the teacher gave those instruction I shot my head up and when I did Luke and Jai were a few steps infront of me about to walk past my desk. I smiled at them but Luke just ignored me but Jai shot me a quick smile back. 

When class was finally over I waited for Dulce by the door so we could walk to our next class together. I turned to check where she was at and of course she was crowding around Jai and Luke along with half of the class. I just rolled my eyes and walked out of the room. I went to my locker to get my chemistry books when all of a sudden someone put there hands over my face, covering my eyes. 

"if you guess right you get a kiss" a very familiar voice whispered in my ear. 

"Ummmmm can it be my amazing boyfriend?" I teased. He pulled his hands away and I turned around to give him a passionate kiss. Then we heard someone open the locker next to mines so we pulled away from our kiss. I turned to see it was Jai Brooks. Jai Brooks had the locker next to mine!

"Hi I'm Jesse" My boyfriend said politely stretching out his arm. Jai shook his hand as a polite person would do. "This is my girlfriend Mia" Jesse said introducing me. 

"Hi" was all I said giving him a smile and he did the same.

"Hi, umm do you guys know where chemistry is at?" Jai asked, handing Jesse his schedule.

"Oh yeah we have that class next, we have a couple of classes together but you have all your classes with Mia here" Jesse said pointing at the paper then gave it back to him.

"Thanks, so I'll follow you guys. If you don't mind?" Jesse told him it was no problem and we began to walk to class when I realized Luke was missing.

"So where is Luke" I asked casually.

"I don't know he took off without me" Jai 's face turned kind of sad.

We all sat next to each other and a little later after class started, Luke walked in late.