Story of My Life

Sunday

Jai's POV: 

'Sometimes I ask myself why is Luke such a bitch'. Luke was going on and on about how he wants to date Mia. Sometimes Luke thinks he can get any girl in the world and that makes him so cocky. 

"So what do you think? Do you think I can steal her from Jesse" Luke asked excited, I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Your fuckin' stupid, just leave her alone she loves her boyfriend okay," I said ticked off.

"Jai your acting like a dick" He said slamming the door as he walked out of my room. I knew he was pissed off cause I wasn't supporting him with his plan but I liked Jesse and Mia there a cute couple and they remind me of Me and Ari. Yesterday Ari wasn't able to go to the beach with us but I was going to stop by at the studio and surprise her.

Since it was 2 in the afternoon I decided to just have a follow spree on twitter.

@JaiBrooks1: I'm doing a RT for a follow and tweet #JaiFollowMe you silly slutz 

Less than a second I checked #JaiFollowME and tons of girls and guys started tweeting and rt my latest tweet. So I started following those kids. I love my fans they're always nice to us and sends us gifts. I sat there following them for at least 30 minutes then I got bored and went down stairs.

"Someone just did a follow spree" Beau said laughing.

"Yeah I did" I said sitting down on the couch. The guys were all watching reruns of Pretty Little Liars which was really weird. I'm not saying its not a good show cause it really is, its just weird that they're watching it. 

"Why are you guys watching this?" I asked and they all shh-ed me and I started to laugh.

"Shut the fuck up damn" Skip shouted, annoyed.

I liked the show but was not in the mood to watch it so I got up, grabbed the keys to the car and drove off to the studio to meet up with Ariana. 'I should probably get her some flowers' I told myself. So I stopped at the nearest flower shop. I got out of the car and went into the shop and bought a dozen pink tulips. 'She is going to love them.' Once I stepped outside of the store I saw my favorite couple.

"Hey guys" I said, waving with my free hand, with a smile on my face.

"Oh hey Jai" Mia was shocked to see me. 

"Sup bro" Jesse said all cool. They both recognized the flowers in my hand and started to giggle.

"You're gonna go see your girl" Jesse assumed and he was right.

"Yeah I haven't seen her in a while" I confessed.

"All that's cute, she is gonna love them" Mia assured me.

"I'm sorry you didn't get to meet her yesterday" I apologized.

"Oh it's okay maybe some other time" 

"I got an Idea you guys could come with me and see her. I was gonna invite her for lunch maybe you guys can join?" I asked politely, excited. Mia's smile lighted with excitement and turned to look at Jesse as in asking him for his approval. Jesse looked down at her and smiled as well. 

"Yeah that sounds great" Jesse finally said. Mia started to jump saying "YAY" and we all started to laugh. We all got in my (Beau's) car and drove to the studio building. We went inside and I told the security that Mia and Jesse were with me and it was okay for them to come through. I walked into the studio room and saw Ariana in the booth recording. She did not notice me since she was busy. Me, Mia, and Jesse waited on the sofa silently like the recorders told us to do and FINALLY they told Ariana She could take a brake. Once she stepped outside and saw me her face filled with Joy. I got up and she ran to me and gave me a big hug then she gave me a sweet kiss.