New Kid in school

Monday

Mia’s POV:

“Get up its time for school” I hear ma’ say. I quickly get up throw on some grey sweats and a red mid-cropped tank top. I put on my black leather mid jacket and my red and black jordans. I teased my hair and curled the ends to give it extra volume. I grabbed my bag and ran out of my room in a hurry. I was a bit late to school and I didn't want another detention slip again.

“Are ya ready?” Ma’ asked

“Ya lets go” I said inpatient

We got in the car and my ma' started to drive like a crazy lady trying to pass the cars as she went by.

Luke’s POV:

“Where is Mia she is late” I asked worried.

“She is always late, get used to it” Dulce said rudely, clearly she was annoyed because I kept asking for her. All morning long I didn't see Jesse but I guess he was with Mia.

Dulce, Jai, and I walked to class and sat down in our usually spots. I sat next to Jai, Jai sat next to Dulce, Dulce sat next to Mia, and Mia sat next to Jesse. We all sat in the back of the class because we all hated this class. Seconds before class started, Jesse walked in without Mia. I started to wonder where she was at.

“Okay class has started so for you who are standing up you better sit down now or I will mark you absent.” The teacher walked to the door and closed it. Once those doors were closed and if you were late, you would get after school detention. Five minutes after class started, the principal knocked on the door asking to speak with the teacher for a moment. After they finished talking, the teacher walked back into class along with Austin Mahone. Everyone started to cheer at once.

“CLASS SETTLE DOWN AT ONCE!” The teacher said, and everyone got quiet. “We have a new student and I don't want any distractions, We now have 3 celebrities and I expect them to be treated like every other student here. Are we clear!?” Austin turned to look at me and Jai. All three of us smiled at each other.

“Well Miss.Pantoja I’ll be seeing you in detention today once again” the teacher told Mia, who was barely walking into class.

“Well its always a pleasure” She said sarcastically, walking to her seat without even noticing Austin standing in the front of the classroom.

Mia’s POV:

I was late once again but I still tried to hurry up to get to class. Once I walked in I saw the teacher talking to the class and there was someone standing next to her. Since the door was open I tried to slip by but failed.

“Well Miss.Pantoja I’ll be seeing you in detention today once again” Mrs.Bello said once she saw me.

“Well its always a pleasure” I said sarcastically walking to my seat. As I sat down I looked up to see Austin Mahone standing there right in front of the teacher. I couldn't believe my eyes.

“Okay Austin take a seat besides Luke over there” Mrs.Bello said pointing towards Luke. Austin went to sit next to him with a big smile on his face.

Austin’s POV:

The teacher makes me sit next to Luke and I was fine with that. I was happy I wasn’t going to be in here alone. That one chick that came in late actually made me wonder who she was.

Me: Whoes that girl sitting by you? ;)

JaiBrooks: Aww why ya wanna knoe /.-

Me: Man cause she is really cute <3

JaiBrooks: Yeah she is, her name is Mia. Dont you think about gettin’ at her

Me: Mia well isnt that a cute name, Mia Mahone sounds even better :P

JaiBrooks: :( I think Jai Mahone sounded better <3

“Excuse me mister Mahone but I do not allow cell phones in class” the teacher said to me, I looked up and she was standing 2 chairs in front of me. “Now will you read the messages out loud now or would you like to spend detention with me after school?”

I looked down to look at Jai whose eyes were wide with shock. Then I turned to look at Mia, who was already looking at me.

“I will take the detention” I said turning back to look at the teacher.

“Okay then, hand me the phone and you will receive it after school” I looked at her shocked. I didnt want to give her my phone what if my manager calls me or something important happens.

“Can I just keep it as a warning, I promise I won't do it again” I plead.

“Well you shouldn't of been texting in class when you should had been paying attention, now you had two options. The first one was to choose if either to read the text out loud and keep your phone or get detention and give me the phone. I will give you a second chance, now choose which one are you going for. Will it be option 1 or option 2” Mrs.Bello said, in a serious tone.

I thought about it for a second and thought it best to stay with the second choice cause that one wouldn't make me sound like a creep.

“I choose option 2” I muttered, handing her the phone. The teacher just smiled. “Very well then I’ll see you after school, I’m guessing those messages were extremely private.” Mrs.Bello said while walking to the front of the class to continue teaching. For the rest of the period I sat there in quiet so embarrassed by what happen.

-

It was lunch time now and I was so ready to eat. I grabbed my food and walked down the cafeteria with Luke and Jai. Who sat in an empty table.

“You guys sit alone all the time?” I asked confused.

“No, our friends are still back there getting there lunch” Luke said.

“Its been a crazy morning, so many people have been asking for my autograph and they want pictures and stuff”

“Yeah I thought we were done with that but no you had to come and now they want pictures of us with you and ah its been a insane morning” Luke answered.

“It gets better, by next week its not ganna be more calm” Jai announced.

“Oh look its my new detention buddy” Mia said sarcastically, while taking her seat next to Jai. Some other girl sat next to Luke. I didn't know who Mia was talking to so I sat there in silence.

“Austin I was talking about you” Mia said trying to hold back her laughter. I started to laugh cause I felt pretty dumb. It was obvious she was talking to me, I was the only one with detention.

“Yeah you get yourself detention too right” I asked pretty stupidly.

“Yes, yes I do” Mia said smiling. “I’m Mia and this is my bestfriend Dulce”

“Nice to meet you nice ladies” I said trying to sound like a gentlemen. All throughout lunch we talked about the music awards and how excited we were to be attending.

Sorry guys I know I am super late but I have so much Homework. Its really crazy plus my 3 members of my family got arrested last month so I have no time to write. My family is super getto /.- I hope I have more free time write because I have so many Ideas. Wish me Luck guys! Lovee ya! Please vote, comment and tell me what cha think so far :) Keep reading to find out more!