Its Beach Time

Saturday

Luke's Pov:

I woke up with a smile on my face I knew today we were going to the beach. I jumped off my bed and went downstairs where I found mum making us breakfast. Skip, Jai, and James were already on the kitchen counter waiting for there food.

"Morning mum" I went up to her and gave her a kiss on her forehead then I went to sit next to Jai on the counter.

"Morning babe" Mum served me a plate of sunny side up eggs with bacon on the side.

"Thanks, they look delicious!" I started to dig in when my phone started ringing.

"It's too early for phone calls" Mum complained. I looked to see who it was and I saw it was our manager. I just ignored it and continued to eat.

Beau's POV:

*One way or another I'm going to find ya I'm gonna get chu get chu*

I woke up cause my phone started to ring, I had One Way or Another by One Direction as my ringtone because it was catchy.

"Hello" I answered all sleepy. 

"Hey bro, I'm in Hollywood. I tried calling Luke but that kid won't answer. Guess who is going perform in the  this year! THE JANOSKIANS THAT'S RIGHT! Not just that, you will also be presenting an award. Wait there is more! YOU ARE ALSO NOMINATED IN FAVORITE WEB STAR! Luke is nominated as Twitter Personality." My manager practically yelled across the other line. I woke up, sleep was no where near my mind right now.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!" I shouted, jumping up and down.

"hahaha I'm Joking if that's what you're asking"

"Thanks man" with that I hung up the phone and ran down stairs.

"GUYS! GUYS! GUYS! GUESS WHAT!" I shouted, smiling widely. Jai,James, Skip, Luke and Mum were all eating breakfast looking at me with crazy eyes.

"Shit what? We're trying to eat here" Jai shouted back at me.

"WERE GOING TO BE PERFORMING AT THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS!" Everyone jumped up shouting "Oh My GOSH" "FUCK" "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" We all gave each other hugs and Me, Luke and Jai gave our mum kisses and hugs.

"WAIT! WAIT! I had forgot to mention... We are also PRESENTING AN AWARD! Everyone began to cheer again "WAIT wait there is more" I paused for dramatic effect "Drum roll please" 

"JUST GIVE US THE FUCKIN NEWS" Luke shouted at me pissed off. 'Luke Brooks short temper' I thought to myself.

"WE are also NOMINATED FOR FAVORITE WEB STARS" Cheers filled the whole room. We were all excited and pleased to hear we were becoming really famous. "LUKE YOU ARE NOMINATED IN TWITTER PERSONALITY" Luke's face was brighter than ever, He had the biggest smile in the world, and his eyes were starting to tear up and so were mine. We all congratulated him and gave him hugs.

Jai's POV:

Beau had announced earlier today that we were going to be performing in the Teen Choice Awards, were presenting an award, and were nominated to get an award I felt like the happiest person alive.

We were all packing up the car because we were going to meet Mia, Dulce, and Jesse at the beach. I was excited to go to the beach here in California because I actually never been to one plus Ariana was going to go which made me even happier. I want to tell her all the good news.

We arrived at the beach and Mia and Dulce were already there but I didn't see Jesse. 

Mia's POV: