Detention

Austin's POV:

School was over but unfortunately I had detention and I was lost. I couldn't find Miss.Bello's class. The hall ways were all empty and I had no idea where I was going. I walked into what I thought was Miss.Bello's class but I was mistaken. I saw a couple making out in there.

"Oops sorry I thought this was Miss.Bello's detention class. My bad." I said walking out.

"Oh my gosh you're Austin Mahone!" the girl shouted very excited. 'Can I get a picture with you?" 

She ran up to me tugging my arm. I looked at her boyfriend and saw he was laughing.

"Yeah sure anything for a fan" I said politely. She took out her phone handing it to her boyfriend. "Jesse take the picture please" We posed and he took the picture. 

"I'm sorry I have to go, I have detention with Miss.Bello and I don't want another detention" I said about to walk out of the classroom. 

"Miss.Bello's class is down the hall then take a right turn and you will see her classroom door open" The guy named Jesse said. 

"Thanks man" I said and walked out. Once I walked out I heard Jesse and his girlfriend arguing. I ignored them and continued to walk away.

Once I reached Miss.Bello's class I walked in and sat down two rows back from where Mia was sitting at. 

"I'm glad you made it just in time Mr.Mahone or else you would of had another detention. Bet you wouldn't want that right?" Miss.Bello said from her desk. "Now there will be no talking and you will leave in half an hour, now I will be in the teachers lounge and I will be back to excuse you." She said grabbing her purse and started to walk out. "Mr.Mahone I will return your phone when I come back." She said leaving. Awkward silence filled the almost empty room.

"So Mr.Mahone its your first day at school and you got detention. How do you feel about that? And what example are you giving your fans?" Mia said joking around.

"Well those are really good questions but I thought we couldn't talk?" I asked sounding innocent child. She busted out laughing at my idiot question and I felt my cheeks turn red. 

"Let's go" She said getting up from her seat. I looked at her confused. "Miss. Bello wont be back in half an hour, as long as we come back before she does were good. Look if you're scared you're gonna get into trouble then you can stay here."

"Aw I'm not scared, lets go but where?" I asked curiously.

"The twins are waiting for us in the court yard." She answered, smiling.

"Koo" I said following her lead. We sneaked around the hall ways making sure no one saw us until we finally got to the court yard where sure enough Luke and Jai were waiting for us. 

Luke's POV: 

I saw Austin and Mia walking towards us, me and Jai where sitting on the grass waiting for them.

"Hey guys thanks for waiting for us" Mia said smiling with that cheesy adorable smile she has. 

"So what we ganna do?" Austin asked. We all started to laugh. 

"After  detention you guys want to go see Ariana?" Jai asked.

"I can't I'm going to wait for my boyfriend and watch him practice." Mia said. 

"You have a boyfriend?" Austin asked shocked. I looked at Austin who looked at Jai. I was starting to wonder if Austin had a crush on Mia as well.

"Yeah no one told you?" Mia said laughing. "My boyfriend is in our first period class. He plays in the football team and in lunch he had a football scrimmage so he couldn't hang out with us."

"Ohhh" Austin said pretty dumbly. 

"Do you want to come Austin" Jai asked.

"Is it at the studio?" He asked.

"Yeah" said Jai.

"Yeah I could use a ride, I was going over there anyways to talk to my people." Austin said. "Hey Luke when are you guys shooting another video? You guys are hilarious."

"Were working on some ideas but we just havent had time. Ya knoe school is actually waisting most of our time and we have a few interviews so were not going to be here tomorrow. So you're on your own tomorrow. Don't worry you can hang out with Mia and Dulce." I said trying not to sound depressed by that idea.

"Oh the interview is tomorrow?" Jai asked, covering his face letting himself fall back, laying his head on the grass.

"You forgot you freakin cunt." I said while playfully slapping him in the face.

"I told Ariana I was going to ditch school tomorrow to hang out with her." Jai said disappointed.

"You silly pig, change of plans" I said laughing.

"Jai you're so retarded." Mia said making fun of Jai. "Did anyone bring the hookah pens?"

"Yeah I brought them" I said handing her one and handing Jai the other one. She took her first puff and started to laugh.

"You want to hit it?" I asked Austin. 

"Nah I dont smoke" Austin confessed.

"What!" we all said at once, shoked.

"How could you not smoke hookah?" Jai asked him, while exhailing letting the smoke come out through his nose.

"I dont know I just never tried it" Austin said srugging his sholders.

"Look" Mia said browing out some O's.

"Thats pretty koo" Austin said.

"Psh everyone can do that" Jai said blowing out O's proving his point.

"That smells good, Is that wierd?" Austin stated. Which made us laugh. Mia looked down at her phone and announced they had to go. I took back the hookah pens and we said bye to each other. 

Me and Jai started to walk home and I asked him if Austin liked Mia.

"You're so stupid, I dont know" Jai said ticked off but I knew he wasnt telling me the truth.

Mia's Pov:

Me and Austin sprinted back to class. Fortunatley we were back before Miss. Bello. When she came back she excused me and Austin to go home. 

"Whoa that was crazy, I thought we were going to get caught." Austin said nervously.

"Well buddy, I thought you would of been used to the adrenaline rush by now" I said teasing him.

"Ha ha very funny, well I'll see ya tomorrow. My mom is here." Austin said, giving me a hug.

"k, bye" I said walking to the field to watch Jesse practice