One Step Closer

Friday

Luke's POV:

All week long I hung out with Jai, Dulce, Mia, and her boyfriend Jesse. Eventually everyone got used to the fact that me and Jai were in there school now so they stopped asking for autographs and pictures. I love our fans so much so I didn't mind.

"It's finally Friday so what are we doing for the weekend?" Mia asked Jesse at lunch time.

"What do you want to do?" he answered her question with a question. She giggled and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. That bothered me a lot I don't know why but it did. I don't like Mia but I don't like seeing her with Jesse even though he is a nice guy.

"I think we should go to the beach" Dulce said really excited. Mia turned to look at her with a big smile on her face.

"Yeah that sounds like so much fun!" Mia was really excited you could tell she liked the beach.

"Are we invited?" I asked 

"Well of course" They both said at the same time, giggling.

"Cool can I bring Ariana?" Jai asked, I rolled my eyes. He always wants to spend time with her.

"Yeah, that's no problem plus I always wanted to meet her" Mia answered his question kindly. We all started to plan the trip and after a while Jesse got up and left he had a football thing going on. We all agreed to meet up together at 3 in the afternoon at the beach.

Mia's POV:

We were all talking about going to the beach tomorrow I was really excited to go when suddenly Jesse leaned to my ear and whispered to me that he had to go and do a football thing for the rest of the lunch break.

For the past month Jesse had lots of unexpected football meetings and practices. I didn't like the fact that his coach was training his team so hard but he liked football so much I couldn't get up set with him.

For the rest lunch period we talked about the beach and how much fun it would be.

-

After school I went straight to my locker to get my bag and sweeter. 

Jesse: Sorry babe I have to stay for soccer practice :( catch ya later! <3

Me: Aww :( kk good luck! Lovee you! <3

I was disappointed it was Friday and yet again Jesse had football practice. I closed my locker door and made my way down the empty hall to the exit.

"Hey pretty girl" A familiar voice said from behind me

"Oh hi Luke" I said walking out of the front of the school.

"So where is Jesse?" Luke asked walking right by my side.

"He is staying for soccer practice" 

"On a Friday?"

"yeah" 

"So who is taking you home?"

"I'm going walking"

"Great I'll walk with you" Luke said with enthusiasm, I turned to look at him confused. 'Why would Luke Brooks want to walk with me home?' I asked myself but I didn't argue with him. I accepted his offer and he walked me home. My house was only a few blocks away so we got to my house quick. When we got to my front porch I thanked him and gave him a hug. He waved me good bye and walked off.

Luke's POV:

I walked with Mia to her house since Jesse wasn't able too. It was really strange how Jesse always had football things to do. On my walk with Mia to her house Jesse was all I could think about.

Mia was a nice girl she was sweet and kind, yes she has a little temper but that's what makes her so special. She laughed at all my jokes and I laughed at hers. She has a really sick sense of humor and she laughs when people get hurt or when people get into trouble. Her laugh was unique too but kind of weird.

When we got to her house we said our fare wells and she thanked me for walking her home. She gave me a hug, she smelled like flowers. I waved good-bye and walked home.

"So where were you?" Skip (Daniel) asked me once I stepped into the house.

"Damn what do you care" I said joking. Skip, James, Beau, and Jai were all in the living room watching t.v.

"Beau, Did Jai tell you yet?" I asked trying to change the topic. I made my way to sit on the couch next to James.

"Bout, what?" Beau replied looking at Jai, raising an eyebrow.

"We are going to the beach tomorrow" Jai said with a smirk on his face.

"Fuck can I go" Skip asked.

"Yeah I want to go too" James whined. 

"That sounds like fun" Beau finally announced.

"Yeah we were all invited" Jai told them. We talked about the beach for a while then dropped the subject to the next.

Yeeeee buddy! Finally finished chapter 2!!!! Read, Comment, Vote!! Lovee you all!