Dealing With Reality

If you are a true book nerd, you might realize that when it comes to dealing with people and real life, you are a little awkward. 

Example 1:

Example 1:

Sister: My boyfriend just broke up with me (she sobs). 

You: That sucks. (You pull out a book) Here, have one of mine. Adrian Ivashkov is completely dreamy and he'll never break up with you. Just make sure you give him back because I'm going to marry him one day. Okay, thanks!

Example 2: 

Friend: I haven't heard from (insert a friend's name) in a few days. I'm getting worried. She's our friend and she's not answering her phone. Do you think she's okay?

You: OMG. This same thing happened in a book I read once. This girl named Sloan just randomly disappears one day and her best friend gets really worried, and she goes on this road trip with a cute guy  to find Sloan and it turns out she just moved away and it was too painful to say goodbye so she didn't tell her friend she was leaving. I bet it's just like that!

Friend: Yeah...I was thinking she was sick or something, but sure.

Example 3: 

Friend: I just got into the college I applied for! I'm so excited! What do you think it's like?

You: That's great! I read this awesome book about a girl named Cath who went to college with her twin sister and she was really scared, but then she made friends with this awesome new roommate and a cute guy named Levi and she reads to him and she writes fan fiction. (You swoon). You're going to love college!

Everything is comparable to books when you're forced into reality. Books everywhere! If this is you, you are definitely a book nerd. You find every possible opportunity to talk about books. Am I right?