Cold Hearted || Tsukishima Kei

(Tsukishima is from Haikyuu!!)

"Hey Tsukki!" You yelled, running after the ignorant 'lamppost.' You continued to chant his name until he finally removed the headphones from over his ears.

"What the hell do you want . . . Shorty," He mocked, knowing that the nickname made your blood boil. 

"I wanted to see if you could help me with th-" 

"No." He said, cutting you off.

"But I didn't even finish my sentence!" You whined.

"But the answer is still . . . no." He replied, leaning in close to you.

But you of course, took that as an advantage.

"Alright listen here you extra long baguette!" You grabbed him my the collar, speaking through your teeth angrily. 

"What did you just call me?" He said, giving you a slightly shocked, yet confused face.

"You heard me, now you Tsukishima Kei, are going to come home with me and help me with my goddamn algebra or I swear to I will . . ." You stopped, leaving the empty threat in the air.

"Or you'll what, call me some more taunting names? Oh please, just seeing you makes me want to take a bullet in the head." He said, shrugging you off and continuing walking. 

Now that made you stop.

"What is your problem?" You ask him, tears starting to form in your eyes.

"You're my problem," He said, not even turning around to look at you.

"A-All I did was ask for your help with a few math problems and you say unnecessarily rude shit and have you ever thought about how other people feel you cold-hearted bitch?!" You exclaim.

Hearing your voice break he spun around quickly, setting his eyes upon your tear-ridden face.

"(Y/N)," He said softly, making his way towards you.

"Oh shove it you . . .  you venti caramel frappe! " You yell as he sets his hand awkwardly on your shoulder.

"Oh wow, now that one really hit home," He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes obnoxiously.

"Will you just help me with the math dammit!" You said, swatting his hand away.

"Fine, but we are doing it at my house," He said turning and heading towards his house.

"R-Really? Okay!" You wipe the undried tears from your eyes and run to catch up with Tsukki.

He had already covered his ears with the headphones but you could easily hear the song he was playing. You quietly sang along until you reached his house. 

"Are you sure your mom is okay with me coming over an-" 

"Nobody is home." He answered abruptly.

"OH!" You yell, feeling your face heat up.

"Uh, are you okay (Y/N)? . . . I mean, it's not like I care or anything," He said, moving towards you but then faltering and maneuvering his way through his house, heading upstairs towards his bedroom.

You followed him mindlessly into his room, taking a seat at his desk.

"Now what the hell is so technical that you would need my assistance for?" He said, taking a seat on the edge of his bed.

"This," You say, bringing out the sheet your teacher had given you a few days ago, due tomorrow.

"Wow, I finished that in practically two minutes flat," He said, his lips curving into that irritatingly attractive smirk of his.

"Oh just shut up and help me you idiot," You say, playfully punching his arm.

He showed you the correct formula for the equations and how to easily graph the functions in your highly technical calculator.

Eventually after what seemed like forever, you were finished with all your work and free to go.

But not just yet.

"All that hardwork really got me tired!" You say, plopping next to him on the mattress.

"You barely did anything," He chuckled.

"Yes I did!" You protested.

"Sure you did Shorty," He said, trying to egg you on.

"I will kick your ass Kei." You said, completely serious.

"I'd like to see you try," Tsukki gave you a doubtful look and went back to his book.

You tossed his book to the side and jumped into his lap, pressing him down till he was lying on his back, giving you a funny look.

You pinned his hands down under your knees and smirked.

But just when you let down your guard he slipped his hand out from underneath you and flipped you, turning the tides.

"Shit." You said, disappointed in yourself for letting Tsukishima defeat you.

He laughed, freeing you and laying next to you. He removed his glasses and closed his eyes. After waiting a few minutes you asked him if he was asleep.

"Shut up idiot." He replied, not even bothering to open his eyes.

"Sorry!" You say, and with a sudden burst of confidence you cuddle up to his side, feeling his warmth.

"For a cold hearted person you are awfully warm," You say, resting your head on his shoulder.

"Just go to sleep Shorty."