Genocide

Sans stood in the middle of a long, eerily lit hall. The judgement hall. He waited a little, then waited some more.
Sans almost forgot what he was waiting for by the time it arrived.
Frisk. Here to kill him again.
Sans held back tears as he remembered all the times they reset, just to kill everyone again. Why would anyone do such a thing? It didn't make sense. But, then again, nothing really made sense in the game called life.
"it's a beautiful day outside. . ." Frisk smiled as Sans entered the battle interface with them. ". . .birds are singing, flowers are blooming. . ." Sans felt hatred rise up inside him. ". . .on days like these, kids like you. . ." Frisk prepared themself, and so did Sans. ". . .should be burning in hell." Sans attacked. He used his strongest attack, and he was almost surprised when Frisk wasn't hit once. Almost. He didn't bother with his lines, and Frisk didn't feel the need to chit-chat. They were there to FIGHT.
Frisk aimed an attack at Sans, and he stepped to the side. They didn't seem surprised at all. Or even upset by the fact Sans wasn't one hit KO'd like the rest.
They both had played this game many times, too many times.
The rest of the battle went by as usual, only Sans wasn't paying attention for most of it. He only realized when it was his time to die when he snapped awake.
damn code, he thought. why does it have to be like this every single ti--! His thoughts were interrupted by a sharp pain. Sans clutched his chest, and looked down at his hands. Blood covered them. He felt empty. "don't say i didn't warn ya," he said, looking at Frisk. He looked around. "welp. . . i'm goin' to Grillbyz." He turned, and started trudging away. He felt dizzy, and his vision became blurred. It became hard to breath. "Papyrus," he barely managed to gasp. "do. . . do you want anything. . .?" He just managed to step outside the judgement hall before he fell over, and died.

(words: 344)