A Little Glitch

Sans waited for a few seconds. This was what he did every time he died. Since he didn't exist, it seemed like no time passed at all before he woke up. He usually opened his eyes, and he would be asleep at his station. It was all like a bad dream, but he knew better.
At least, it was usually like a bad dream. Sans opened his eyes, and he wasn't at his station. He was in the codes.
Sans couldn't believe his eye sockets. Everything was black, except the 1s and 0s. They were white. And everywhere.
10011110001000011110100
01000111100001101110011
01100101010011101010010
Somehow, Sans was able to read them. Or, he at least knew what they did.
He started thinking. maybe. . . maybe this is my chance to fix things. my chance to fix the ending. my chance to stop Frisk.
Sans looked around, and manipulated the codes.
It was so simple! All he had to do was touch them, and they would change.
He went through and changed the run Frisk was on. He switched the pacifist and the genocidal. It was too easy not to!
Sans smiled a real smile when he was done. Finally, he would get to enjoy a run!
After Sans was done, and had been left alone for a minute with his thoughts, he felt something pulling him away.
It felt friendly, and familiar. Sans assumed that this was how he got back to his game. So he let the force drag him away.
Only he screwed it all up. The force dragged him through some lines of code, and they changed when he went through them.
But Sans didn't notice.
He also didn't notice the errors he was bringing back with him.
(words: 287)