But No One Came

Sans jolted up. At first he didn't remember anything, but everything quickly came back to him. After quietly cursing himself for messing with the codes, he stood up and looked around.
And he started walking again. Sans couldn't really see another option. He looked around for what seemed like days, but really couldn't be more than a few hours.
And it was all the same.
And it was all so boring.
There were ERRORS, and codes, and that was pretty much it. It seemed to go on forever.
"hello?" Sans called, just to see if it worked. It didn't. No one came.
So, not able to think of anything else to do, he went back to sleep.
-----------
Sans woke up a little bit later, and fell right back asleep.
He did this over.
And over.
And over again.
It was a lot easier to sleep here than anywhere else Sans knew, and he was a bit grateful for that. He hadn't been able to sleep in a while, unless you counted waking up at his station after a reset.
But, after a while, sleep got boring. I'm sure you wouldn't understand, but if all you do all the time is sleep, it gets pretty damn boring.
So Sans tried to think of something else to do, and realized how terribly he missed all his friends. Hell, he almost missed Frisk!
So Sans screamed.
And screamed.
And he screamed some more.
After all, if he screamed loud enough, someone would come, right?
But no one came.
And the ERRORS grew stronger. More of them popped up. They consumed Sans.
After screaming a final time, he fell asleep.
Again.