Final Goodbye

Sans felt tired. Extremely tired. As the force dragged him along, he slowly drifted to sleep. . .
----------
Sans whipped his head up, and looked around. It looked like he was at his station, on the outskirts of Snowdin.
He looked around for a moment longer, then stood up and walked toward the door to the ruins.
He expected to see Frisk on the way, and he would pretend to meet them for the first time.
Only none of that happened.
Sans kept walking.
And walking.
And walking.
The farther he walked, the stranger things got. It started out as small things, a few discolored pixels, a few glitchy ones, and the occasional ERROR.
But things got worse. The farther Sans walked, the more colorless everything got. Some of the codes became visible, and they glitched all over the place. More ERRORS appeared.
It started to frighten Sans. Did he do all of this? Sans turned around, and started running back to his post.
But, no matter how far he ran, all there was was white, and ERRORS.
He eventually gave up, and collapsed.
"Papyrus. . . ? Undyne, Alphys. . . ?" He continued half-calling, half-moaning anyone he could think of.
But no one came.
Sans yawned. Running and being terrified really could wear a skeleton out.
Before Sans realized he was even tired, he was asleep.

(words: 222)