Alternate Universe

What Sans saw seemed extremely impossible.
It was Sans. And Papyrus. And they were fighting. Actually fighting.
Sans was wearing a black jacket, with a red shirt. His black basketball shorts had a yellow stripe running down the side of them. He wore red sneakers with white socks, and reddish sweat dripped down his skull.
Papyrus had black armor, and red gloves that went up to his elbows. He wore red, high boots, and black jeans. Papyrus had a large crack over one of his eye sockets.
Sans (the original Sans) pulled his head out off the portal. After a moment of panick over what he just saw, the codes to the strange new place appeared.
Sans examined them. Wow. Underfell was the name of this hostile universe, and all any of the monsters did was kill. Except for a flower, that is.
And this place wasn't even supposed to exist.
ERRORS appeared around Sans, and blue strings wrapped themselves around his oddly colored fingers. He took no notice.
Sans studied the alternate universe for a while. All the monsters were sickos! Even Toriel acted like a demon. After a while of thinking, Sans decided one thing.
This universe could not be allowed to continue.
If the monsters figured out how to escape, any other alternate universes would be destroyed.
Sans' universe would be destroyed.
He wouldn't let that happen.
So, for almost a week, Sans got used to using his Gaster Blasters and bones in his strange form. It was weird, because the threads that refused to unlatch themselves from his fingers helped him a lot. Sans was much stronger now.
Sans formulated a basic plan. Destroy the codes. If anything survived that, he would destroy them personally.
He entered Underfell's codes, and destroyed everything. All the ones and zeros were obliterated. There was nothing left when he was done.
Exept for, that is, a soul. It was Underfell Sans'. It was the abomination's soul.
Sans wrapped it up with strings, and kept it. Finally, Sans would have a friend.
He would have a puppet.

(words: 346)