Losing Grip

i always saw scarlett as the loud and perky kind, you know? she kinda just lights up the whole place when she walks through the door, but she's always seemed like she was hiding something, not nessesarly something too bad, just mysterious, like th...

i always saw scarlett as the loud and perky kind, you know? she kinda just lights up the whole place when she walks through the door, but she's always seemed like she was hiding something, not nessesarly something too bad, just mysterious, like there was more to her than meets the eye, something she kept to herself.

as far as i know, she used to live in ohio, moved here in the middle of the semester last year, didn't talk to too much at first but seemed to get more comfortable as the time passed by. she and her moved here because her mom needed to relocate for a job, but she never did explain what it was, sometimes i would just pop the question while talking to her and she just shrugged or changed the subtject, i always just assumed she didn't know, it's not common for the elders to keep secrets.

see, when it came to the werewolves, they were all divided into different packs, you never like normal wolves do, and like regular wolves, there is always the one pack that is stronger than the others, more powerfull, or more sinister, there was a few different kinds but blood never was really an issue, you didn't have to born to it, it helped to be, but it was diverse.

these packs spanned all the continents, like a big family, all different but still connected, like the nations, they have their own thing, their own customs, their own traditions, but stood together.

but like i said there is always more than meets the eye.

there is one in particular called Arawak they basically own half the country, you can't do much around here without their permission, it doesn't really affect daily life that much for people who aren't wolves, but for those who are its pure misery, they each all have different responsibilities , devided into different groups, some of them proctect the others, some of them would go on trips to meet with other packs, some where required to blend in with normal humans to keep an eye on them so they don' stick their heads were they don't belong or god knows what they would to to them, i honestly don't ever want to find out.

there are alot of different jobs for each, that they could not get rid of, doing so would be punishible by death or torture because they didn't want to take any chances with the humans, since doing so would cause another case of hysteria that could destoy the peace that they so hard tried to build over the years. im sure you've heard the folklore from back in the day, it normally didn't end well, for the humans i mean.

they are a ruthless kind, they will not hesitate to destroy or kill anyone or anything that threatens  that peace.

that's  were the elders come, they are incharge of making every decision, who go's and who doesn't, or who does what.

nobody really see's them, they just follow their orders, scar told me that they have been around for as long as werewolves have existed, and that nobody really knows much about them, just that they are incredibly  powerfull beings and to mess with them or not follow their rules would mean instant doom.