Warmness on the soul

Axel's POV

gosh she's like an angel, so beautiful, i wanna ask her out but she would probably say no, every girl does, people think that I'm just this kid that the only thing that he knows how to do is get himself in trouble, but that's not true, the only reason i always get in trouble is because i try to get people's attention, wish sometimes can backfire on me.

see everybody likes alex, because he's the oldest and apparently the cutest, he's the one that everybody talks to and everybody loves, even my parents used to love him more than me, for them i was just a big headache.

I've never been good at school, I've never gotten anything higher than a C in my life, while alex has always gotten straight A's. he's always been the smarter one, which i hate, that's why i never like to be around him, he always tries the act like the protective older brother, which i dislike because people think that i can't protect myself and that I'm weak, they always tease me because my brother never lets me take fights on my own.

i always hated that my parents loved him more than me, and that he would always do everything better than me.

I'm not sure if this girl likes me or not, she probably thinks that I'm a looser, but hey it's worth the shot, I'm probably gonna get laughed in the face anyways.

I'm sitting at the back of the class', i always do, and she's in the front, so im probably gonna wait until lunch to ask her, i just hope she doesn't run away scared from me again.

i sat on my seat listening to BVB until the bell rang, god i love that band.

when i heard the bell i quickly got up and tried to catch up with her, i finally saw her by her locker, i came up to her and she quickly gave me a warm smile, well at least she seems to like me, maybe a little.

"hey i was wondering that maybe uh, you would like to umm.."

"i would love too, pick me up at 7:00?"

"perfect "

"ok, ill text you my address later but come on my brother's probably waiting for me at the cafeteria"

i quickly followed, damm that was easy, wow she actually accepted to go out with me!, i didn't even had to ask her! its like she was expecting it, god this is a dream come true, i can't believe it, i have a date!

and with a real girl.

~

when we got to the cafeteria scarlett and Derek were sitting on a table on the back chatting, as soon as we got there, winter went running to hug her brother, he chuckled but hugged her back

"why did you leave me alone?" she whispered into his chest

"I'm sorry i got too caught up on the school stuff, but i promise it wont happen again, O.K?"

"ok, i love you"

"i love you too" he said gently kissing her forehead

they both pulled away and sat down, Derek took his seat next to scarlett and winter took a seat next to me.

i just kept starring at her while she quietly listened to Derek and scarlett's conversation, i know is weird but i can't help it, she's so beautiful, i just wanna press my lips against her's and hug her tightly until she falls asleep in my arms.

damm her and her beauty.

she saw that i was starring at her and quickly turned away, her face was bright red like a strawberry, she looked cute, i can't believe i actually made her blush, does that mean she likes me? i hope so