Toxic valentine

whoop here we go:

Alex's POV

It was impulsive i'll give you that.

but i don't regret it.

i don't know what made me do it.  It was like a shot of morphine, a feeling like the world was just about to stop right there, the feeling of uncertainty filling my stomach up to where it was hard to breath.

but just for a mere second everything felt alright, everything was in place, a feeling of happiness, serene.

but i knew that that wouldn't last, you can't hurt someone and expect them to forgive you just like that.

not that i knew what it was that i did.

my stomach once again filled with anguish as those pale, translucent lips disappeared from under mine, slowly, until the only thing my lips touched was the cold lifeless wall that was behind him, (tho if we're going to be honest its not that different from himself).

once again i found myself alone.

 you know he could've had the decency of not leaving his own HOUSE but whatever, i didn't do anything wrong, all the blame can't fall on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm on my phone, the irritating bright light flashing on my screen telling me it was 6:30 already, while the beeping noise from the alarm, pounded on the back of my head like i was just waking up from a night of heavy drinking.

i got up, taking a long look across my room, every inch of my windows covered with blankets and towels so the sun wouldn't get in, you could still see some rays shining on my hardwood floor tho, (which i guess was nice) well, the parts of the floor that weren't covered in clothes and what not, because lets be honest, what teenager has a clean room? its obviously not fun when i step in something sticky while wearing socks but my life's too messy for me to pay attention to whatever the hell is going on on my bedroom floor.

I quietly made my way downstairs, brushing my cherry locks behind my ears with my fingers. i turned the corner to see that Axl was already sitting at the diner table eating cereal like the annoying egg that he is, but to be honest i wouldn't want him any different.

"why don't you ever put pants on" 

i didn't answer, my mind was in another place.

i sat down quietly front of him and began to pour myself a bowl of cereal, he didn't seem to care about an answer and just went back to eating his cereal, but i could tell he knew something was bothering me but i guess he didn't ponder.

there was just the lonely sound of us quietly eating our cereal.

~~~~~

First period

I was sitting quietly at my desk looking at my feet, not even paying attention to whatever it was that my classmates where fighting about (to be honest i'm starting to question why the hell i go to school anymore) when a familiar set of minty color eyes met my gaze

"hey" she didn't seem too amused either, but then again we where at school, so there's nothing to be amused about except for the fact that they were serving pizza at lunch today.

long light blonde and brown locks softly falling on her shoulder as she rested her head in between her arms, the mixed smell of cigarettes and perfume, pretty sure i can't get through my mornings without that smell.