Chapter 2

T.Pierce

"But whhyyy?" my best friend Bri whined. We've been friends for almost six years, talk about best friends forever. As of now, I was practically begging her to go out to the club with me tonight because i was honestly bored and wanted something to do.

"Because i wanna dance and get out of thus fucking house, besides any other time you would love to go out....please just do it for me," I begged her with pleading eyes.

"Ugh! You're so godamn annoying." she mumbled leaving out. "Be ready in the next hour or im leaving your ugly ass."

"Love you too Bri," i yelled laughing as i looked through my closet for an outfit to wear. She must've forgot I got my own car.

"Casual or Sexy?" I questioned myself. "Casual it is, I'm not trying to impress anyone anyway." I mumbled throwing the sexy dress on the bed.

I went to my bathroom and ran the water until it was at the temperature of my liking.

I got out of the shower 20 minutes later,dried off and lotioned up my body. After putting on my lace red Victoria Secret underwear panty and bra set, i slid on a red sleeveless tee, with black skinny jeans, my black Killin It snapback, black vans, and my red and black beats.

Grabbing my phone and car keys I jogged down the stairs, headed outside to my red range(did I mention red is my favorite color?) and went to Bri's house.

I'll update more if you guys like...if your reading please comment. And dont forget to vote.

Let me know what you guys think..

Keep or Delete?...