Chapter 6(part 1)

I know yall probably hate me for updating late...my bad.😊 I've been really busy trying to balance writing my story, reading and commenting for others who've asked,and school so please forgive me .. Now on to the story💃

After talking to Mijo and kicking Red fat ass out, I called up my nigga August. It's been a long time since we just chilled because he been getting ready to go on this tour for his new album...... (If you know what it's called, comment😊😊)

*phone convo*

"Wuss poppin'?"

Man,shit what yo ass doin?

"Bruh, I'm bout den higha' den a muthfucka..."

Nigga yo ass stay high

He Laughed

"I kno', so is you bouta come thru and smoke wit a yungin, or nah?"

Ain't you posed to be getting ready for yo tour?

"Yea, buh i den done all that I need to do fa' da show and allat."

Aw that's what's up, well I'll be there in bout 20.

"Aight, bet."

And with that, he hung up

*****
I woke up tye next morning sore as hell. That must mean I'm outta shape. It has been a while since I've danced.

I rolled out of bed and headed for my connected bathroom. I brushed my teeth as I ran the water for my shower.

As I spit the toothpaste into the sink and felt the water to make sure it was the right temperature.

After my shower, I went over to my dresser and got out a black lace Victoria Secret bra and panty set,lotioned my body and picked out some grey sweats a white camisole, a grey matching jacket and my white forces.

I grabbed my keys to my Range and drove to Bri's house. I got out of the car and went and unlocked the door with the spare key she gave me when she moved here.

"Bri!?" I yelled.

What girl, why you so loud?

"Where you at, I know you not still sleep?" she said laughing

Yes the fuck i am bitch I got a headache and im tired, damn. Get the fuck out witcho loud ass.

*****
Sooo....did ya like it?

It was a lot of work tbh, buh idc😊
P.s. did yall here bae speech? Memba he said he'en got no filter😍 lmao he is so funny, thats why I love him...*sighs dramatically* but anyway ill update later this week you guys...sorry for keeping yall waiting.

BTW peep bae and Auggie in the MM😄😄😋

-Bri✌✌