Chapter 3

Chris

"You ready fam," Red yelled from the bottom of my spiral staircase.

"Yeah man, just gimme a sec!," I shouted back looking for my phone.."I'm always losing my fucking phone man," i mumbled to myself patting my pockets.

"Yes! Got em!" I said spotting my phone on the TV stand.

"NIGGA COME THE FUCK ON!" Red shouted.

"Nigga why you yelling like you pay the bills in this goddamn house? Fuck you thought this was?" I retorted back.

"Man, just bring yo ass onnnn,for we be late, nigga damn why is it so hard for you to get it through yo big ass head?" Red said walking out the house with me right behind him.

Bri

"Ready, T?" I asked Taylor.

"Yeah, hold on lemme find my phone."

"Why are you the only person losing your phone, I swear you better have a purse or something to carry that bitch in, cuz if you leave it at the club im-

"Bri, calm down, I found it, let's go." She said slowly walking down the staircase.

"You don't even want to go to the club,bitch!" I shouted.

She turned around with an obviously fake, surprised look on her face.

"Pshh, waaaahh," she chuckled nervously,"I have no idea what you're talking about.........ok I don't want to go, like at all. Can we just stay." She pleaded with a cheesy smile.

She thought she was slick, well now ima give her a piece of her own medicine.

"You know what, hell the fuck no, since you wanted to go to the club and 'dance' son that's exactly where we're going. Now come on...bring ya ass."

"Ughhhhh," she groaned.

"Oh well bitch, you did it." I said letting her walk out and getting into her red Range.

*At The Club*

T.Pierce

As soon as we walked in the club, Bri headed straight for the bar. Smh

"And what do you think you're doing? I questioned

"Well, I thought that since you were going to be the one to do the 'dancing'....I would be the one that gets drunk", she said shrugging.

I giggled, "well it looks like ima be the one driving too then, huh?

No answer

I turned around to see Bri on the dance floor.

******

C.Brown

As me, Red, Mijo, August, Trey, Tyga and my cousin Quincy headed to V.I.P., of course there were dozens of fans and people just having fun.

Once we got there, Red ordered 3 bottles of Peach Ciroc and 2 bottles of Hennessey.

Just then Come Thru by my man Jacquees blasted through the speakers.

Shawty put her head on my
Snicker, yeah, I told her shawty ain't no caramel in it, I give her two pieces just like Reeses, no Halloween.....

As I bobbed my head to the music, I noticed that this fine ass girl was standing up at the bar by herself.
I sent my bodyguard to go get her and bring her up to the V.I.P area.

Girl yo body is legit
Mama made ya thick
Dont know why you wonder why
Them other hoes talk shit....

I looked over the balcony and saw my bodyguard walking back this way with the mystery girl.

"Wassup ma?" I said
"Hi," she waved quietly

She's shy.

😊😊 So did you guys like my surprise update?

Should I continue?

Any ideas on where it should go?

P.s. I'm Bri btw.