Tay's Makeover (part 2)

Bri

"Annnd, done." I said putting the last few waves in Taylor's hair. I was already ready and now so was she. So we headed out to my black and silver Audi.

"And we have to do this because of what again?"she asked.

"Just know that we're going to have a great time, enjoy ourselves, and get Chris Brown to notice you." I replied mumbling the last part while focusing on the road.

"WHAT?!! I thought that was just a joke you were using to get me to go back to the club with you!"she screamed scaring the holy bagebees outta me.

"Dammit Taylor, don't scare me like that. Loud ass almost made a good-looking bitch swerve off the road. And no, I was dead ass. You've always wanted to meet him, you know where he's at for the next few days, so why not make it happen?"

She opened her mouth, but just before she was able to say anything, I yelled "We're here."

I jumped out of the car and straightened my outfit

I also glanced over at Taylor. She looked goood."You go Bri. Even though it me 5 years and a half to get her in thoses heels. Smh.I should be a goddamn stylist." I thought smirking to myself.

I must have been making Tay uncomfortable or was staring a little too long cause next thing I hear is Tay saying

"Ewww Bri. I may like to look at girls from time to time but I do not swing that way."

(Yes I know she likes girls but I'm gonna pretend that she doesn't for this story😂)She started walking off towards the club.

"Wait what?! Don't get slapped now." I said following her.She started laughing. "A-ke-ke-ke my ass." I said rolling my eyes.

"Hope that shit real funny. It's okay cause soon ima be the one laughing when you meet CJ."

By this time, I was leaned over on the wall crying laughing. She turned around and mugged me, which made me laugh just a little bit harder.

"Shut ya goofy ass up bruh. How the hell you know who CJ is anyway?"she asked as we walked inside the club.

"Girl bye, who don't know CJ? I may not be as big of a fan as you but I'm still a fan of his yellow ass."

"I'd just rather see what's up with Kid Red," I mumbled

"Ooo bitch," she said cheesing hard as hell. "Ima tell him."

"Hahaha, yeah okay. Cause you know him like that." I sarcastically said as I headed towards the bar. But just to my luck, I bumped right in to someone and almost fell on my ass.

Before I could hit the ground he caught me, and when I looked into his face and realized who he was, I damn-neared wished I would've fell...

*****

Hai yall👋👋

It's been forever, I know and I apologize😧 and tbh I've just been acting like a lazy bihh😂 Commenting and reading other but not even finishing my own😒

But I'm going to try and do better for you guys because I know that yall really like it😊.

I just wanna say that I love and appreciate all of you that are reading and supporting my first story. And I just ask that you continue to do so.

Oh and dont hesitate to let me know how you think im doing so far.

Im all for constructive criticism, but I don't condone the 🐄💩 so to warn those who like to hate, if there's no sophisticated, nonrude way to state your opinions😌... Dont do it Craig. Cause I am bipolar and will be petty and drag you ass and not give✌fucks

But anyways😊😊😂..Bri's outfit #1
Tay's outfit #2

#vote

#comment

#recommend

#share

I love you guys😄❤

-Bri😊✌✌