1: the 01982

"I'm representin' you, I'm representin' the people in the 01982, yo" - i'm bo yo.

. . .

Hamilton, Massachusetts, 2007.

"Bo, I can't believe you're being this fucking stupid right now." I roll my eyes.

"Why not? You've known me forever," he chuckles from the top of the wall. 

I almost scream in frustration, glaring at Bo sitting on top of the ten-foot brick wall. The whole thing is surrounded by a wrought-iron gate that's at least five feet tall, but the asshole's like ten feet tall to begin with. 

Myself, standing at just 5'6'', I'm much too short to just swing my leg over the gate and scale my way up the rungs in the wall. I've already made a fool of myself trying to climb over the bench we were sitting on before, and now I'm just standing with a disgruntled look on my face like a fucking five-year-old. 

"Get the fuck down here, asshole!" 

Bo's going crazy, laughing his head off at my anger. His long legs kick the middle of the wall, swinging back and forth as he guffaws, bending over and laughing into his arms. His blond hair's a mess, and tears are almost streaming from his eyes. 

"I'm fucking serious, Robert!" I hate him so much. So much. 

"Hey, Miss Johnson said to never do anything unless we've been asked nicely." Bo makes an innocent, pouting face and widens his blue eyes at me, mocking my childishness. I pull my jacket around myself as a strong gust of wind blows through the street. The sky is getting cloudy.

"Fine. Please get the fuck down here, asshole." I cross my arms. 

"You're being a real bitch right now, Justin." Bo grins, messing with his hair even more, making it look like a hurricane ran through it. 

"For the last time, my name is Justine!!! Why don't you stop being an asshole, Bieber?" I grin as Bo fakes being hurt, gasping loudly and covering his mouth. 

"You know what, this is abuse!"  He sweeps his Bieber hair out of his eyes and swings both legs down as he quickly scales back down the wall, his long-ass legs having no trouble reaching the ground when he's only about two rungs down. 

"I'm back!" He hops over the gate and returns to my side with a giant grin. He bows gracefully, bending neatly in half. As usual, when he straightens back up, he towers over me like a giant. 

I slap him in the arm and start to walk away, my hair flying around in the wind. 

"Hey! You know I bruise like a peach!" Bo shouts after me, closing the distance between us in about a millisecond. He rubs his arm.

"Oh, shut up, you pussy." I break into a smile and slap him again. He relaxes when he sees my smile.

"It's probably time to go home. It's kinda late... time for dinner." I shrug my shoulders against the wind that's starting to build more. Bo chuckles to himself, mumbling something. 

"What?" I ask innocently, glancing up at his face. 

"Everytime I go to dinner, seems like I'm gettin' a little bit thinner..." Bo bends over laughing at himself as he sings, his sneakers scraping against the street. 

"Well, you know, it's not only your family that thinks you're gay." Thunder crashes. Shit. Before looking back at him, I start to sprint towards the street of houses. 

With his mile-long legs, Bo catches up at a leisurely stroll, glancing worriedly at the sky. 

"I think it's gonna rain," he mumbles, folding his arms lightly as he stares. 

"Why do you say that?" I ask sarcastically, slowing to a jog. 

As if on cue, thunder crashes, lightning flashes, and the whole world starts to rain down upon us, drenching me in two seconds flat. 

Bo smiles at me, returning my sarcasm. "That's why." 

. . .  

A/N: I'm trying to put some light Bo references in there, but for people who don't really know him, you don't have to know him to read the story at all. Honestly, it's like any two characters with any normal storyline. Stuff will pick up soon, but I hope you like the chemistry between these two so far. Anyhow, vote, comment, etc. etc. Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!

(PS: There's a new cover in the works; just put up with it for now. Criticism is always welcome.)

(PPS: "the 01982" is the zip code of Hamilton, Massachusetts.)