Chapter 6 --That Shade of Milk Really Compliments Your Eyes

Chapter 6

                Following Maria’s beautiful advice, I slide my dairy-aire right onto Cameron’s lap.  To say he is shocked is an understatement.  Rubbing my hand over his chest, I breathe softly against his ear as I move my lips down close to his.  The silence that is surrounding us lets me know that I have the whole cafeteria’s attention.  My lips hover about a centimeter away from his when he begins to lean in to kiss, but I move my head quickly so I am back to his ear. 

                “What are you doing Panda?”  His voice is husky and makes it really hard to think straight, but I push on.  He will not win this round.

                “Mastering Lesson 1.”  With that I stand up and dump a carton of milk on his already shocked expression. 

“That shade of milk really compliments your eyes.”  Without giving him time to recover, Maria and I run out of the cafeteria and to her car.  We aren’t going to bother to stay for the rest of the day.  What’s the point?  The only thing the students will be talking about today is what I just did.  I feel a little bad from pulling the spotlight from the teachers, but not bad enough to take back my actions.

                Broken giggles and sentences make up our entire conversation on our way back to her house.  Neither of us can’t stop laughing because just as we begin to calm down we will mention Cameron’s face, hair, look, etc., and we begin laughing all over again.

                **Thirty minutes later**

                “Pick a movie already Maria!  I am getting bored!”  Sprawling out on the couch in front of the massive television, I make sure I am extremely comfortable for the movie extravaganza that we have decided to have.

                “I got it!  I’m coming, give me just a sec!”  I hear her running upstairs to do whatever she is doing, so I close my eyes and relish in the day.  Finally, I feel like I’m back to myself.  What happened between me and Cameron isn’t holding me down anymore.  Yes, it still hurt like hell to think about his reaction to the way we kissed, but payback is as sweet as ice cream, and every girl knows that there isn’t a problem that can’t be cured by ice cream.

                Mmm, ice cream—milk would be good right now.  Wait, do I smell milk?  Hm, must be Maria in the kitchen.  That’s what that door was.  Cuddling further into the couch, I begin to hum silently to myself.  That’s why I don’t know anyone is laying in the room until they are laying on top of me.

                Going with my first instinct, I try to wail my fists at the person on top of me, but Cameron easily pins my arms down with one hand.  Looking up at him, I realize he isn’t wearing the shirt that I soaked in milk toady.  He isn’t wearing a shirt at all, and the way he is slightly lifted off of me gives me a view of his oh so beautiful abs.  Just as I am really enjoying the view, Cameron’s pissed voice greets my ears.

                “What the hell was that today Amanda?”  I cringe at my name.  Weird, I’m usually always wanting him to call me by it, but when he actually does, I hate it.

                “What were you thinking?  At first, I thought you lost your damn mind because you were openly flirting with me in school, but then you dumped milk on my head!  What the hell?”  His body is shaking which doesn’t help with me not focusing on his gorgeous figure.  Does this boy spend all of his time at the gym?  I feel a little shake come from where Cameron is holding my wrists, and I snap back into attention.

                “Payback is a bitch Cameron!”  I don’t know where that venom came from, and the look on Cameron’s face told me he had no idea what I was talking about.  Oh, boy.  I sure will enlighten him.

                “Remember the deal?  You were supposed to help me, and I was scared of what would happen on my first kiss!  That’s why you were there because even if I was bad, you’d help me through it!  You didn’t!  You just left!”  The tears begin to slowly roll down my cheeks.  I guess I didn’t even realize how hurt I was when Cameron left until he was right in front of me.  The way he just walked out on me is wrong on so many levels.  I look at Cameron expecting him to be pissed at my sorry excuse, but I only find a saddened expression.

                “Oh Panda, I didn’t know that you thought that’s why I left.   I’m such an ass.  I’m sorry.”  Wait?  What?  I’m confused.  He is sorry and didn’t know I thought that.  Well, what was I supposed to think?  He just left like it was nothing, like I was nothing!  My inner rant is interrupted when Cameron places his lips against mine.  It starts off as a gentle kiss, but it turns quickly into something more.  He licks my bottom lip, asking for enterance, but I keep my lips sealed tightly shut.  I’m no where near ready for all that to go down.  Embarassing myself further in front of Cameron is not high on my list of things to do. 

                “Open your mouth!”  Cameron’s words are quiet by husky, and I know how bad he wants me to, but I can’t consciously do it.  I feel him grumble against my mouth as his attempt at licking my bottom lip fails him again, and just when I think I’m safe, he pushes our bodies together in every imaginable place while nibbling on my bottom lip.  I can’t help it; I moan.  Seizing the opportunity, Cameron laces his tongue through my open mouth and begins to slowly caress mine.  His hand is roaming over my leg, and he hitches it up and around him,  pushing himself into me more.  This makes me moan again, and I can feel the smile that is splayed across his cocky arrogant lips, but I don’t care.  This feels way too good to stop.

                “What in the hell is going on in here?”  Maria’s voice makes us both freeze.  We have totally been busted.

 **************

It's short guys!  Sorry!  Hopefully next time will be a good 10 pages--maybe if I get some votes?