Illegal Desire

"Mmmmmm" she moaned as I planted soft kisses down her neck to her chest, she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me closer to her " I need you John" she tightened her legs around my waist causing me to rub my rock hard dick against her softness, she rolled her hips back and forth grinding against me slowly. I couldn't wait much longer so I started ripping her clothes off, while kissing her passionately. 

"AAHHH FUCK!! You're so tight baby" I groaned as I tried pushing my whole hardened length inside of her, "am gonn-"

 "wake up John" I heard a familiar voice in the background " John god dammit you're late for work" My eyes snapped open to see my best friend Tom standing in front of me tapping his watch.

"FUCK!" I jumped up and ran to the toilet to brush my teeth and clean my face. This was the third time this week that I have dreamt about her. I think am going insane, I am in love with a students. OK.. wait! Its not that bad, I mean am not a thirty year old married man in love with a 14 year old girl. She's 17 and am 24. She is a fully grown women and because she is studying A-levels it indicates that she is mature enough to make her own decisions. 

There was another problem; she's a Muslim. No, am not one of those stupid people who hate Islam for the sake of it, I don't actually have anything against Islam. It's just that lets say somehow we got together would she accept me? I don't really have specific religion and to be honest I don't know much about her religion which is why am worried. But then again lets face it... the chances of me and her being together are very low.

"JOHN!" Tom shouted clapping his hands loudly to get my attention " What's your problem man ... were you even listening to what I was saying?" Wow he lookes pissed off. 

"Wa.. umm nothing. There's no problem" I lied

"Ohh cut the crap, you know that's bullshit. You trynna convince me that this day dreaming every five seconds is just another habit. We been bro's for ten years now, so tell me what's bothering you"

Oh gosh what shall I tell him; am in love with a student? Think, think John " nothing man am just tired and got a lot of work that I have to do" I lied again. He looked uncertain for a bit and then stared at me for a while,

"Well, if you need to talk am right here, you know that right?" I nodded  giving him a weak smile and then quickly carried on driving just so he doesn't turn in to an FBI agent and starts asking me all these questions.

****************************************************

As  I was walking through the science corridor to get to my class room I saw her stood with her friend giggling. She turned around and when she saw me her eyes lit up with happiness "good morning Sir" she said with a soft seductive voice.

I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful, perfect body; how that white body top and them black skinny jeans stuck to her body like a second skin was just perfection she looked like an angel walking on earth. I can clearly see that she is very colour co-ordinated person, she wore black and white everything today including head scarf and bag, I wanted to pin her to the wall and rip her clothes off on spot but fought my temptations. "Good morning girls" I replied opening the door to my class room and closing it behind me quickly. I couldn't hold my self back any longer so I had to get away.

The way the words escaped her soft full lips turned me on, I hid behind the door looking out of the window to see her still stood there. She had the most perfect face and figure her eyes were hazel which is a perfect combination with her olive skin. She had a tiny waist, flat stomach, full breasts and a perfect firm ass, I wonder if she goes to the gym to get such a perfect body like that. I snapped out of my fantasies which were me fucking her really hard when I saw her hug this boy. " Hello, Ash" she held him close to her body. I could see him burning holes in her body as he stared at her.

"Hello, Sara" he held her chin up and kissed her on the cheek " how's life" my skin boiled, I swung the door open and gave him a dirty look 

"Ok guys, get to your lessons" I spat in a harsh tone but my features softened as I turned around to see her hurt expressions.

"Right away sir" she put her head down and walked off. 

SARA'S POV

I don't know why, but I get the feeling that he hates me. OK. You can call me crazy, so what? I will say it am in love with a teacher. He so cute though! Everything about him makes me want to jump on him and kiss him till the world ends. But for some reason I get this vibe that he is trying to avoid me, I try my best to get his attention but he doesn't seem to be interested. 

Tough luck though, because I will get his attention no matter what the circumstances are!