Seven

John's POV

I didn't mean to hurt her, I really didn't. I was just so furious, I could have killed that stupid boy and lost everything in life. As I walked through the maths corridor I heard a girl singing just around the corner from where I was stood "Go, go , go shawty it's your birthday we gonna party like it's your birthday-" She paused when she saw me. "Hello sir" she blushed. Standing next to her smiling  was Sara wearing blue skinny jeans and a white body shirt. Her eyes widened when she saw me, her soft smile faded and were replaced with a frown. "So Sara what are you doing for you 18th" She asked

Shit it just hit me. It's Sara's 18th birthday and I didn't know, "Ummm nothing" she looked at me with a sad expression " We will do something later, like next week am  not in the mood right now" 

I gulped and took a deep breath "Happy birthday Sara" I said looking down at the floor. I wanted her. My body is screaming for hers, her lips are begging me to touch hers. I need to make it up for her. 

Fixing up my tie and taking a look at my watch I headed straight to the princlibles office, he won't be in a meeting at this time so I knocked on the door softly. 

"Come in" his deep voice called from the inside of the room. He sat with his head down scribbling on some paper, he looked up as I stepped in the room and smiled "Ah John. What is it?"

"Hello, I know I have been missing so many days off lately but I really need to go today" I paused to study his reaction "it's really important to me" 

I waited for his answer patiently, he smiled softly and got up from his chair and started fixing his jacket " well if it's this important what are you waiting for?" he chuckled. 

"Thank you ever so much sir" I smiled widely at him and he returned it. I need to make this up for her, am going to make this birthday the best she will ever have. 

I headed out of the office and saw her speaking to one of the male P.E teachers who smiled at her flirtatiously, these bastards don't know when to back off! 

**********************************

Seven hours and a hell of a lot of work later I had managed to drive up to her house, I have prepared everything; I had bought her a long red and black strapless dress with a surprise present. It took me hours to arrange everything I didn't know dress shopping could take this long. I think she will be impressed to what I have prepared for us this evening, 

4:00pm, I fixed my red tie and knocked on the door nervously. Is she going to answer? 

I heard no movements in the house but only a faint sound of music, where is she god dammit? I heard a light sneeze that came from the back garden, it must be her. I crept to the back gate that lead to her back garden and slowly opened it, I felt like a pedophile which made me chuckle quietly at the thought. 

I found her lying down on her sun bed listening to music with her eyes shut, tears were streaming down her face "John" she whispered as if she was aware of my presence. 

"Yes" I replied which made her jump out of her chair with a mixture of shock and horror. 

"w..w-what are you doing here?" she asked whipping her tears away "I don't want to se-" I closed the distance between us and smashed my lips against her kissing her passionately. 

"Sssshh" I whispered against her lips "Just give me this one chance" I rested my forehead on hers and looked deep into her eyes and smiled when I saw her feature soften " wear this am taking you some where special" I hugged her not too tight so she doesn't feel my  solider down there pressing against her, this is not a just physical attraction.