four

"John, John" I giggled, "Wake up!" He opened one eye and pulled my head towards him pecking me on the lips. 

"You know" he stretched his arms " I though this was just one of my another amazing dreams about you" he grinned

"Another?" I questioned

"Yeah... ummm I don't want you to think am some freak" he said shyly " But I had this huge crush on you ever since we met and.. W-well I dreamt about you every now and then but I never thought you would be interested or this will happen"

"You know it's really funny because I thought the same" I pushed my body closer to  his and already I could feel him from over the covers.

"Really?" his smile widened "You though with this beautiful face and this sexy body I wouldn't be interested in you" he laughed, I could feel my face heating up and he chuckled when he saw me blush "You are adorable" he kissed my cheek. 

When he got up to the toilet to get wash up and get ready for school I started thinking about everything he said, did he really like me before all this? Or did he just say all of this because I was giving him pleasure. I didn't wan't to think too much about this and then upset my self so I pushed aside my thoughts and went downstairs to make us breakfast 

I woke up extra early today so we can chat and .. you know have a little fun before we set off to school. Now I didn't have sex with him and by that I mean he didn't take my virginity although we did other things that I could pleasure him with instead of him break my hymen with out even knowing if he real likes me or if he's just using me. I set out the table and made sure everything was ready, I can reassure you this will be the best breakfast he will ever have. I had pan cakes, cereal, juice, fruit salad, waffles and cheesy toast; it smelt amazing. 

"Babe you sure know how to please a man" I turned around to see him standing behind me. His crystal blue eyes were on my body burning holes in my short black bathrobe. "All this food for two people" he continued, but I couldn't help stare at his exposed muscular chest and the way that towel wrapped around his waist outlining his erection. I walked up to him with an evilly grin on my lips and passionately kissed him. I want his body to scream for me, I want my body to hunt his dreams. I want him to always come back itching for me. Am going to make him addicted to me because I already am addicted to him. 

I pulled away from kissing his lips and trailed soft kissed down his neck, I pushed my body closer to his and rubbed my breasts against his bare chest. I nibbled on his neck; leaving a red love mark on it, I looked up at him, his eyes were sparkling with lust . I kissed him one more time an said "lets eat" he groaned in frustration when my body left his. Although I already missed his comforting heat that warmed me up, I wanted  him to crave my body.

After breakfast we got carried away with talking and when I looked at the clock it was 8:00. "Ahhh Shizz" I jumped up and  looked at him worriedly " We're going to be late" 

We ran upstairs to put on our clothes, I couldn't help but tease him by the way I put on my clothes, I could see him stare at me with his jaw touching the floor. All of the sudden I felt strong arms pull me by the waist and spun me round. I gave him an innocent smile as if I didn't do anything, he pulled me so close to him that I could feel his manhood poking me in the belly. I smiled shyly at him "what's up babe" 

"You is what's up, I want to jus- just .. urrhhh" he was struggling to speak again.

"We need to go" I stoked his very hard dick and giggled when he groaned. 

JOHN'S POV..

All this day Sara has been teasing me, I mean .. shit I don't mind but no one likes to walk around school with a massive bulge in their pants. Trying to calm my thoughts down I started eating my lunch that Sara has made me before we got out. Every girl should be able to make amazing food like hers. 

While gobbling down my sandwich I saw this familiar sexy figure walk past my room, I knew it was her so with  out thinking I opened the door to my room quietly and walked after her with out her realizing and when we got to the corner where there are no cameras I gently pushed her to the side. "Oww.. " her right hand were speeding towards my face "ohh John?" she dropped her hand before it connected to my cheek "Congratulations you almost gave me a heart attack.. what are you doing here?" she asked

"Giving you a detention for being a bad girl" I smirked "You know it's against school rules to hurt me like that right?" I glued my body to hers. 

"Ohh John" she laughed "It's all in you head babe" her delicate hands started to roam around my body. 

"Do you know how hard it is .. trying to work with this" I paused to point at the growing meat in my pants "around school" I continued. She kissed me passionately and let her hands crease my dick which almost had me flying. We heard footsteps coming closer to us. We flew apart from each other. 

"So sir ..the veins bring blood back to the heart?" Sara asked me randomly which startled me. 

"Y-y-yeah" I replied 

"Hello Mr. Lee" I heard on of the young P.E teachers say in a deep voice "HI Sara" he said with a smooth voice and then his eyes started roaming around her body. He licked his lips while staring at her perfect pair. The bastard. My blood started to boil and I felt like swinging at him. 

"Hi" I said with clenched teeth, my fist were tightening because his eyes were still taking photos of her amazing body.

"Hi sir" she said bubbly " well I better get going" she started to walk off and this fool still had his eyes at her. 

"She is just perfection.. don't you think John?" I swear this guy was pushing this too damn far "I would love to just strip her naked right now and just fu-"

"I don't want to know" I interpreted his fantasies. I turned my back and walked off, he was much younger than me and better looking. So worry flooded through me as the thought of her and him being together. Would she leave me for him if he made a move on her?