two

She stood their holding her biology book to her breasts smiling at me cutely "Hello sir, do you know where Mrs Green is?" I felt my self harden a little, Wow I can't believe she has this type of effect on me by just looking at her. 

"umm no why" I replied, but she looked slightly worried "Is everything OK?" I asked concern in my tone

"well.. umm yeah.. actually no" she paused " you see our exams are in two weeks and to be honest there is a lot of thing we need to cover, but Mrs Green.. well with all respect Sir, she is not a good teacher and she really doesn't care about our grades. So am really worried, that I fail" she sighed. I couldn't help but notice how worried and upset she looked. 

"Well, umm how about I give you revision lessons?" I asked and all of the sudden her eyes lit up and her smile grew wider.

"Really? I mean I won't be any bother?" HA! Bother ? Please I would be more than happy to spend all my time teaching her. 

"Ofcors not! Actually lets start today after school .. W-would you be able to come?" I looked up to see her smiling at me, she nodded and after saying her good- byes I realised what I have just got myself in to...

Would I be able to fight the temptation? I mean I couldn't last a second with out wanting to kiss her. Well I guess I will find out..

SARA'S POV

BOO YEAH BABY! I walked through school smiling to myself looking like an idiot, but who cares right? An hour of staring at his amazing face and them gorgeous blue eyes, I can't wait! 

Today I was looking for my shitty  biology teacher who doesn't give a damn about us wanting to ask if she could go over a couple of things for me when I so Mr Lee walking towards me. I used it as an excuse to talk to him and when I did he offered to give me revision lessons. WOW! I didn't think he would be this generous. 

So now I have my chance to flirt and make him  fall in-love with me, OOHH yeah boy I can't wait to start.

JOHN'S POV

"Hello Sara, take a seat" I smiled at her as she entered the class room and then grinned when I watched her apply her cherry lip-balm on her perfect pink lips. I watched her as she spoke; the way she bit her bottom lip when she was thinking and how here eyes lit up when she finally understood something. It's amazing how here eyes  changed colour depending on the availability of light, like when she moved her self that she was facing the beam of sun light that escaped the blockage of the curtains her eyes turned really light hazel with a hint of gold and when she shifted away from the light they went back to their normal darker hazel colour.  

"Can I show you a magic trick" I blurted out randomly 

"Yeah" she nodded happily 

I asked her to give me her hand and close her eyes and as soon as her soft hands connected to mine I felt my self harden. I studied her peaceful face as she had her eyes closed, but then I panicked when she asked if she could open her eyes because to be honest I didn't have any idea what I  was doing and I were just making up excuses to touch her. 

An hour and a half past by, which to me only felt like seconds. I explained to her most of the things that she didn't understand, we did drift off the topic a few times learning a couple of things about her, for instance she lives on her own because her mum and dad died in a car crash the previous year. I could see her eyes darken with pain as she was speaking about them and I felt like I was going to cry.  

I got up hiding the massive erection with my blazer,"So .. Sara, you can come again after school tomorrow if you need any more help" she smiled, stood up and walked over to me. She closed the distance between us and gave me a hug. My heart dropped as I felt her body so close to mine, I held her tighter to me but was afraid that she would feel me growing even more harder. 

"Thank you" she whispered into my ears and then looked into my eyes "Sir?"

Trying very hard to control myself I replied "Yes?" with a shaky voice.

She gave me another one of those cute smiles and said "tomorrow .. I will be playing for the girls football team, would you be able to come and watch" Could I even say no to that? Watching her sexy ass run for an hour; that's a dream come true. 

" Yeah sure" and with that she left, making me day dream about her for the rest of the day. 

I sat in my house with images of Sara flying in my head, I imagined what she would look like naked and how it would feel like to go inside of her. I think if I kept thinking about her for  any longer my dick was going to explode. To try and clam my sexual desires down I went to have a warm shower, but still the thoughts of me riding her seem to have haunted me...