eight

(A/N)  after I published it I realized that somehow I made a few mistakes so... sorry guys if you spot some more! Tell me watcchhya think ;) 

JOHN'S POV

Is this the part where I wake up and realize it was all an amazing dream? This is too good to be true! I mean come on, I have been dreaming about this moment for almost a year now, every time I think 'Oh gosh am actually doing this' I wake up and spend the rest of my day too angry to speak because it felt so real. 

The walls around me seem to melt as I stare into her hypnotizing  hazel eyes, they shine brighter as they stare back into mine, suddenly her eyes take on this mischievous look and turn into a darker shade of brown. licking  her lips, she smirks at me and moves her body away from mine which makes my body weak as she took away the comforting heat that her body radiated. I frown at her actions but she giggles back and turns around, she slowly starts to unzip her dress and when she finished she wriggled herself slightly. The red fabric slowly slid down her body revealing what I call torture to all men kind- in a good way. 

Her amazing full breasts were covered with a red, sexy, lacy bra which was matching to her underwear, her seductive  slightly tanned body made me want to explode on spot. She bit her lip and then smiled walking slowly towards me, I took a deep breath trying to act like she didn't really have all this impact on me, and let me tell you something; that was the hardest shit ever.

"So" she closed the distance between us and kissed my neck softly letting her index finger trace up and down my body. "Why did you do all of this" she let her eyes wonder around the room "Am just another student right?" her warm, soft hands dropped down to my very noticeable bulge and began stroking me softly. My breath hitched and I was tempted to give in and just let all my sexual desires out.

Surprising myself, I removed her hands from my dick and pinned her against the wall "no you are not just another student" I kissed her furiously "to me your" I paused hoping I don't freak her out. I traced her bottom lip with my thumb and stared at her in amazement " your gorgeous" I kissed her chin " your amazing" I moved my lips lower so that I was nibbling on her neck " so sweet" I moved my lips lower and kissed her collar bone " I think, I think..." What am I suppose to say now? Sara I love you? 

Noticing my frustration she took my hand and stroked it "you think what?" 

Reaching into my pocket I took out the small red velvet box "would you be my girlfriend?" I opened the box revealing the three hundred pounds gold necklace. Took me hours to decide which one to choose but this one really did catch my eye. Although it was expansive as hell, even I fell in love with the small gold heart covered in pink diamonds. 

"Really?" Sara asked amazement eventide in her voice.

"Hell ya" I smirked but still slightly worried that she might not see me that way.

Sara threw her arms around my shoulders and hugged me tightly "Of course" she whispered quietly into my shoulder but loud enough for me to hear. Releasing me from her breath taking hug Sara searched  my eyes for something I could not figure out what. 

I broke the eye contact by turning her around so I can put the expensive necklace on. Sara relaxed her body when she realized what I was doing and after I clipped it on she turned around to face me. The necklace laid perfectly in between her breasts "beautiful" I said in amazement. 

"So.." Sara said dragging the 'O' "where were we?" she giggled.

Picking her up bridal style, I walked towards the door that is located at the end of the room, her half naked body that was stuck to mine  was driving me insane. As she lay in my arms I focused on the necklace that rested on her chest. She is mine. All mine now! I don't have to worry about other guys taking her away from me because they are younger or better looking. I mean no one can take her from me!