FIVE

Sara's POV 

Every teenager in this world loves the weekend, not me though. I work my ass off on the day that am suppose to be relaxing, as if doing four A-levels is not enough work! But I need the money, so I shouldn't be complaining. I do receive money from the council but shit it's not enough to live off and have fun at the same time. So every weekend I have to stand here in this clothing store to assist some customers with a permanent smile slapped on my face .. this shit is getting boring. 

The shop was filled with fashion hungry women searching for the perfect  piece. All I have to do is ask if they need any help and smile 24/7, it doesn't sound much but it's hard when complicated females come in here not knowing what to look for and then pick about a hundred different items and at the end decide they didn't like anything. 

I found my self drifting in to space with the thoughts of John in my head. I missed him. The last time I seen him was on Tuesday, but then he didn't come for the rest of the week. I was getting worried he didn't even contact me, is he running away from me? Maybe he dosn't see 'us' as anything so he has no need to contact me which made me wonder ...what am I to him? When he told me that he has a 'crush' on me I believed him because his eyes were telling me that he is saying the truth, but I don't know I just feel like am not good enough for him, all these times he ignored me and showed me no sign of love and then all of the sudden he likes me.  

I started to pack my things because my shift was over, I headed toward the staff room and signed out, on my way out something caught my attention. A familiar blond tall man was standing with a small blond lady. John? What is he doing here, is he looking for me? I walked slowly towards them when all of the sudden the short blond lady pulled him in to a passionate kiss. 

I froze. John pulled away from the women to see me staring at him in horror, "Sara?" his voice was shaky. I didn't even reply, just headed straight to the door. 

How could he? So was he just playing around with me then.. all of what he said was bullshit! Warm droplets started to cascade down my cheeks my eyes went all blurry, why did it hurt so bad? I thought this was just a stupid crush that I had on a science teacher nothing more.

Anger was radiating off me as the image of him and her kissing, is this why he didn't come all last week? Too busy with his bimbo and to show me that he is not interested anymore.  

I headed home, I think it's another one of those days where I cry myself to sleep. Just when I think my life brightens up something proves me wrong. When I somehow manage to find comfort and love in something it gets destroyed with a blink of an eye.

I stripped my clothes off and headed to the shower. I started to think about everything that's gone wrong in my life, which made me realize nothing ever went right. I stood their for almost an hour crying my heart out with all the painful memorize that  had exploding my head. If I weren't a Muslim I would be drinking right now until I forget all the pain for at least a day. 

BANG BANG BANG 

"WHO NOW!" I screamed as I put on my bathrobe. I ain't ready for shit. 

John's POV 

So I haven't seen or spoke to Sara all this week and I was dying, my body was crying for hers. My mother who lives with my father in a different city called me saying that he had a heart attack on Tuesday, so I had to leave in the middle of teaching my class and hurry towards the hospital. Thank god he is okay, but I had to stay for the rest of the week just to make sure he will be fine.